It is currently September 28th, 2024, 12:19 pm

playing on muskoka...

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 1:15 am   

:lol: im sorry to get the pantys all twisted boys,, i didnt mean too offend i really do appreciate all the help i have gotten :) ,, i just get my back up when people "tell" me how too act i wish i was here to repost some more smack talk earlier ill go thru and read and cherp accordingly....i know you guys are looking out for my best intrest.. :oops:

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 1:25 am   

Hydroid wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
dubber wrote:
Yup I am with Mitchie. I wouldn't want to be next to you when you take off either a la the end of the video from the cameraman's boat. I can appreciate living on the edge and having fun be doing it safely with consideration for others is important.

grow a pair

Oh my!....LOLOL..this is gonnad be good.
Boomer, tell Mitchie he doesn't have a pair either,....LOLOLOLOL,....
Hey Boomer, couple of other guys have small nuggets, go after NBase....TG.....OMG, I almost shit myself laughing.

Thank God you showed up Boomer, let these BS mofo's have it,.....LOLOL...may I PUHleeese send you $$$ for this entertainment....OMG god,..can't breathe, laughing so hard....oops, just farted.

Boomer, today, you're my hero!

i am here to entertain,,,,,i'll try too keep it tastfull but once the retard card comes out i can develop quite the retardation..

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 1:30 am   

mitchie wrote:
mitchie wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
and im all ears mitchie i know very little about boats,, i really dont wanna come across as a know-it-all... cause i know very little..

If you're gonna be like that.... Just so you know... You are the only retard I have ever heard of, who had there boat fall off there trailer.

And I'll repeat that on any forum on the internets.

many why you gotta call me a retard??.......you dont want to drag my abilitys into this...

Last edited by BoomerMuskoka on August 24th, 2012, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 1:38 am   

Boomer - when you post a video on the interweb and then actively share it you should expect that potentially not everyone will agree with it. So as Dok said I am not judging you, there is a difference. I tell Mitchie all the dang time things he doesn't want to hear![/quote]
ill keep this in mind,,,,, i thought mitchie was cool,,,,but you know what they say about books and covers

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 2:01 am   

mitchie wrote:
My boat does not bounce up and down when I'm ripping accross the lake... It hangs.

As for you and your friends... I have made a call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg

I cruise faster than you and your buddies boats top speed.. "about the most childish respnse yet"....im suprised your not bringing your dads boat vs. my dads boat into this.....
If you wanna be a douche after I was nice..... ? telling dubber to grow a pair?????? you were a douch long before me
The worst part is you are shit talking yamaha guys. I am judging now.
lol,...
NOT ONCE DID I TRY TO SAY ANY OF OUR BOATS ARE ANY FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSES,,,that was our first ride zero positive trim i have epics of me flying the winder i have a video acctually waiting for it to be emailed to me by the T.V owner who told me he would do 103 dont ripp on me mitchie your making yourself look bad i am a young guy and yes this is what i dream about having fun in my boat that i have never had the oppertunity to own as a kid,,,,..i dont care about who is faster thats why i own a sidewinder ....if i wanted pure speed i would find a tunnel hull....you funny guy,,,,

Last edited by BoomerMuskoka on August 24th, 2012, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 2:06 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
mitchie wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
and im all ears mitchie i know very little about boats,, i really dont wanna come across as a know-it-all... cause i know very little..
boat remained on the trailer,,,,1-7/8 ball 2" reciver ....honest mistake for a retard who cant afford a 3.1l and an aliston or what ever your new shiny pile is that doesnt have any of yourown blood or sweat in it,,,,,just dollars.... my safty chains kept it from going completly into the rubarb....thanks for asking how that day went....fun sucking douch your words not mine...

Boomer, please do some research on what blood and sweat is where.... most of our boats are old and mitchie got to where he is now rebuilding and working up from nothing.

HPBCanada.com does not want to limit what is said on here because we are a open boating forum......BUT your on the edge with constant remarks of the mentally disabled even if your talking about your self. everyone is equal... the term "Retard" should not be used create another level of intelligence.

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 2:21 am   

quote]

Boomer, please do some research on what blood and sweat is where.... most of our boats are old and mitchie got to where he is now rebuilding and working up from nothing.

HPBCanada.com does not want to limit what is said on here because we are a open boating forum......BUT your on the edge with constant remarks of the mentally disabled even if your talking about your self. everyone is equal... the term "Retard" should not be used create another level of intelligence.[/quote]
yeah sorry got a little over reved there are some amaising boats on here and some amaising builders i agree,.,

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 2:25 am   

im done im not gonna repost on this topic mitchie has crossed some lines i fired right back i dont take shit,,,,,i will take the rest of your advise to heart,,,thank you for your comments

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 2:47 am   

Image sorry just one more..

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 2:48 am   

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
Image sorry just one more..

i can fly too mitchie ,,,,,question is,,??? can you ghost ride the whip???????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next