It is currently October 5th, 2024, 6:05 pm

hpbc hits rock bottom

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 4:30 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

3bilgepumps wrote:

dealing with this v8 guy is like dealing with jamess 20 yesr old gf on shark week geeeez

oh god shes a nightmare.... :shock:

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 5:12 pm   
TORC VP

3bilgepumps wrote:
Iv just read that entire scream and fly thread, and completely agree. Its just one asshole post after another. Internet has gone to shit.

dealing with this v8 guy is like dealing with jamess 20 yesr old gf on shark week geeeez

This right here is not called for. It doesn't help the situation at all. I know it was meant to be funny. I don't agree with how V8 approached this either but it doesn't need to be made worse.

You have never met V8. He is a good guy that would help anyone. I am sure neither you or V8 would approch a situation like this in this manner if it wasn't for the safty of your key boards...

This thread is the biggest waste of time!

PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 6:20 pm   

Himagain wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:
Iv just read that entire scream and fly thread, and completely agree. Its just one asshole post after another. Internet has gone to shit.

This right here is not called for. It doesn't help the situation at all. I know it was meant to be funny. I don't agree with how V8 approached this either but it doesn't need to be made worse.

You have never met V8. He is a good guy that would help anyone. I am sure neither you or V8 would approch a situation like this in this manner if it wasn't for the safty of your key boards...

i have made numerous attempts to go see/meet mark and janet and talk about our problems, but he just tell me to go fuck myself, and that im not welcome at his house or shop or meets,. i dont like drama i am not into confrontation, but like mitchie dont like when people have negative feelings towards me, an try to work on changing those feelings. this guy wont listen to reason. and all of this was long before the January melt down. sorry I had to let that out.

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 6:55 pm   
TORC VP

Boomer. I think you issues with mark are different from the other. In this case I the everyone is in the wrong

PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 7:43 pm   

Himagain wrote:
Boomer. I think you issues with mark are different from the other. In this case I the everyone is in the wrong

our problems started on a different day, but are very much the same.

PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 10:40 pm   
Team Member

Himagain wrote:
I don't have a dog in this fight....I have not been banned from the other site....... V8 I don't see where any comments were directed at the Mrs...... It is kind of a waste to post links to the other site on S&F becasue nobody can see them... you can only see threads if you are a member........ I don't know why we all need to fight like little girls on the internet.... In person, we all have the same boating love!! The whole thing over the past couple years has been stupid..... I don't partake in either site near as much as I used to.

You are right Himagain. Before this thread here I didn't think (and still don't) of the thread on S&F as offensive - especially not to the original poster. Yes it is silly all the fighting over the past couple of years. Some people were banned, some people not, and others just chosing not to post anymore and that is perfectly fine. I have said it before that it is sad. We need to be engaging and welcoming for the reasons why we are here - boats!

The entire small fast boat scene is a niche market in this part of the world. We just need to chill out...

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: January 11th, 2014, 2:50 am   
Nightmare #2

Himagain wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:

Jesus Christ! Take it down a notch.

PostPosted: January 11th, 2014, 9:12 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

3bilgepumps wrote:
Himagain wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:

250am.... Lmao.. Had no one to drunck text eh?

PostPosted: January 11th, 2014, 9:25 am   

OneCycle wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:
Himagain wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:

250am.... Lmao.. Had no one to drunck text eh?

musta struck out @ bendovers :lol: