It is currently October 5th, 2024, 6:39 pm

Dunnville 1997 full weekend video

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PostPosted: December 24th, 2012, 2:41 pm   
Team Member

Sounds good don! I might have another full race up on Boxing Day if i get the tape from my uncle tomorrow. Not sure what year it is yet but ill post it up within the week!

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 9:58 pm   
Team Member

Eric, I never made it to the last TORC meeting due to truck problems. Yesterday I loaned 2 race tapes to Dave Elsey. Including the one you want to copy. Dave is going to make CD's of them. Contact him to get a copy and I hope you will post the 1994 Dunnville on the site.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2013, 11:23 am   
Team Member

[Quote] Up on 6ML for weekend with several other 6ML T850 guys.
Last night we watched 1994 and tonight 1995 Dunnville boat racing incl T850, SST60, ModU great racing. Dominant drivers in class order: Rob Gordon, Mark Major, Robbie Scythes.
We converted VHS to digital, should be posted here in a couple of weeks.

I wondered what was happening with my tapes. They are GOOD races to watch, Post them ASAP.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2013, 11:06 pm   
Team Member

Hounddog wrote:
[Quote] Up on 6ML for weekend with several other 6ML T850 guys.
Last night we watched 1994 and tonight 1995 Dunnville boat racing incl T850, SST60, ModU great racing. Dominant drivers in class order: Rob Gordon, Mark Major, Robbie Scythes.
We converted VHS to digital, should be posted here in a couple of weeks.

I wondered what was happening with my tapes. They are GOOD races to watch, Post them ASAP.

We converted to DVD late yesterday. Give my tech guy a couple of days, he has Gr 11 history project to finish/present.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 12:36 am   
Team Member

I've been really busy lately sounds like hydroid has it taken care of! Hopefully jr gets them up soon!

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 3:48 pm   
Team Member

[quote="Hydroid
We converted to DVD late yesterday. Give my tech guy a couple of days, he has Gr 11 history project to finish/present.[/quote]

What happened to the video being posted? The winter is STILL dragging on and we need to keep T Racers interest up.

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 4:19 pm   

I finally finished converting to dvd and hope to get some posted soon...Im glad you have kept this class going and wish you all the best... Ive got Dunnville 1986 when we were running the Delta and then 87 when we were the first one to run a tunnel top Critchfield at Dunnville...hard to believe that was 26 years ago...Jim

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 5:01 pm   
Team Member

jim,
i can't wait to see the 86 87 ones.

steve

Profile Send private message WWW  
 PostPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 10:36 pm   
Team Member

Hey guys,
I probably should have said this a while ago but Im not sure if I will be posting them any time soon. The videos are pretty big and we are hitting our bandwidth usage every month as it is. I might try to post one next weekend as its going to take like a day and a half to load with our internet speed. Sorry about that. If anyone else wants to give this a shot I can send off the discs with the races.

Cheers,
Kris

PostPosted: March 24th, 2013, 12:55 am   
Team Member

Hydroid Junior wrote:
Hey guys,
I probably should have said this a while ago but Im not sure if I will be posting them any time soon. The videos are pretty big and we are hitting our bandwidth usage every month as it is. I might try to post one next weekend as its going to take like a day and a half to load with our internet speed. Sorry about that. If anyone else wants to give this a shot I can send off the discs with the races.

Cheers,
Kris

I can do them if you get me the discs! Ill convert more tapes if you have them too! Theres too many pieces missing from the other dunnville tape i have so im not gunna post it unless. I have the full tape

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next