It is currently September 28th, 2024, 12:21 pm

playing on muskoka...

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 9:03 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
and im all ears mitchie i know very little about boats,, i really dont wanna come across as a know-it-all... cause i know very little..

If you're gonna be like that.... Just so you know... You are the only retard I have ever heard of, who had there boat fall off there trailer.

And I'll repeat that on any forum on the internets.

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 9:17 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

mitchie wrote:
mitchie wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
and im all ears mitchie i know very little about boats,, i really dont wanna come across as a know-it-all... cause i know very little..

If you're gonna be like that.... Just so you know... You are the only retard I have ever heard of, who had there boat fall off there trailer.

And I'll repeat that on any forum on the internets.

Let's be honest Mitch...you're just jeleous that he can stand on his deck :).

Boomer, these guys aren't judging you so relax. We're just old and don't want to see you or our sport die in some needless accident. We are actually all friends here so don't take everything that gets typed here personally.

Mitch is right about the TV though...that 2.6 won't rev high enough to go 103 with a 32 :).

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 9:28 pm   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
dubber wrote:
Yup I am with Mitchie. I wouldn't want to be next to you when you take off either a la the end of the video from the cameraman's boat. I can appreciate living on the edge and having fun be doing it safely with consideration for others is important.

grow a pair

Oh my!....LOLOL..this is gonnad be good.
Boomer, tell Mitchie he doesn't have a pair either,....LOLOLOLOL,....
Hey Boomer, couple of other guys have small nuggets, go after NBase....TG.....OMG, I almost shit myself laughing.

Thank God you showed up Boomer, let these BS mofo's have it,.....LOLOL...may I PUHleeese send you $$$ for this entertainment....OMG god,..can't breathe, laughing so hard....oops, just farted.

Boomer, today, you're my hero!

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 9:41 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Hydroid wrote:

Put your pants back on....

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 9:45 pm   
Team Member

Hydroid wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
dubber wrote:
Yup I am with Mitchie. I wouldn't want to be next to you when you take off either a la the end of the video from the cameraman's boat. I can appreciate living on the edge and having fun be doing it safely with consideration for others is important.

grow a pair

Oh my!....LOLOL..this is gonnad be good.
Boomer, tell Mitchie he doesn't have a pair either,....LOLOLOLOL,....
Hey Boomer, couple of other guys have small nuggets, go after NBase....TG.....OMG, I almost shit myself laughing.

Thank God you showed up Boomer, let these BS mofo's have it,.....LOLOL...may I PUHleeese send you $$$ for this entertainment....OMG god,..can't breathe, laughing so hard....oops, just farted.

Yeah this thread has the feeling of getting worse before it gets better.... :)

Boomer - when you post a video on the interweb and then actively share it you should expect that potentially not everyone will agree with it. So as Dok said I am not judging you, there is a difference. I tell Mitchie all the dang time things he doesn't want to hear!

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 9:49 pm   
Team Member

My boat does not bounce up and down when I'm ripping accross the lake... It hangs.

As for you and your friends... I have made a call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg

I cruise faster than you and your buddies boats top speed.
If you wanna be a douche after I was nice..... ? telling dubber to grow a pair??????
The worst part is you are shit talking yamaha guys. I am judging now.

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 10:13 pm   
Team Member

In fact... My panties are such a big knot... Mostly because I can't ghost rid the whip!

like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0P9-WbzhXU

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 10:29 pm   
Team Member

OK, I just walked the dog, reflected, got home, put my pants on. Best I not pour gas on a fire.
Boomer, most guys on here have done their own stunts in the day, and have survived, maybe not by much .
At the risk of sounding patronising, just want you to survive your youth.
Sorry to hear your boat bounced on the road, off the road, into the ditch. That's agonizing grief.
Seems like you and the boys on the Lake have cool boats.
You/they should stay on this site, come out to events, dare I say mend a fence, and you'll get great advice on set up and how to tweak the next mph out of your rig.
Tons of help and experience you can leverage, just keep it respectful.

Cheers!

PS: exactly where on this site did you smell vajiji?...PM me, it's a rare but cherished scent here

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 10:39 pm   
Team Member

Boomer,serously, I would watch the attitude, there are alot of experienced nice guys over here, and you could take some advice. no matter how safe we act, life jackets, keeping the speed runs offshore etc, there are more and more people that single us " loud race boat guys" out as ruining everyones fun, the cops have to respond to complaints, no reason to give them an excuse. you may think it was nothing , but someone from shore just see's a speed boat with someone on the deck. just my Beaverton two cents anyway.

Steve

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2012, 11:23 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

wow this thread is interesting.......Boomer, Boomer, Boomer..... i really like all the Yamaha's in your video also the long shaft launches you out of the water!!

On the you verses Mitchie note................. did you know mithcie's boat started out as a sail boat ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next