It is currently October 5th, 2024, 10:28 pm

New member just sayin' hi

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 16th, 2015, 1:59 pm   

The ex owner of that boat and I were in email exchanges a few weeks ago about
trading for an srx 700 I had. We never materialized the deal. Glad it went to someone
who intends on restoring it.

Profile Send private message WWW  
 PostPosted: July 16th, 2015, 5:37 pm   

Ya Matt, nice guy !, i think he would have rather had cash in the end, and he accepted my offer,he has a ton of toys, and wants to hydrotec the motor on the Virage, i kinda' wasn't interested in it a few months ago, when he bought Daves Virage,then he advertised it, and i said to myself,it's 20 minutes away lol, if it needs core and everything NO! Lol, not again,but it only needs stringers /floors and they all need another 3/4" of transom and stronger Knees, the hull will buff out fine, gonna repaint the topside stripes and clear it over winter, i have all the rigging, seastar, ridgeback mid and fresh fatshaft sporty , new 14" action plate,,gathering dust waiting for a good hull, so, i won't have a ton of $$ in it to get it going,mostly my time doing the repair and whatever my paint guy charges me,it's gonna' be a single seat center steer, with either a bridgeport or 260, the boat never had a ski locker and has minimal foam in the sponsons, i'm gonna weigh it before i gut it and weigh it again after i finish the glass work, theres so much discrepency in what these weighed,tho' listed @925lbs.

Profile Send private message