It is currently October 6th, 2024, 2:28 am

110 MPH Yamaha Powered Venom..

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 11:39 pm   
Team Member

3bilgepumps wrote:
Supermitchie wrote:
Your site makes more people hate me than you could have ever imagined JC.

Go fuck yourself

Get real pal.

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 11:40 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

3bilgepumps wrote:
Supermitchie wrote:

Go fuck yourself

Like.

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 11:44 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Btw James your bullshit 110 post only got 8 pages on S&F....

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 11:45 pm   
Team Member

Supermitchie wrote:

Stop blaming others and accept responsibility for why others hate you.

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 11:48 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

DoktorC wrote:

Yeah..... and all the "fast" venom guys aren't interested in my setup either.... but in JC fashion i have no clue how high the motor is, nor do i have a tach that works, and who fucking knows what my cleaver actually is...

alll i know is right when i toss this thing on a 2x4 its game right the fuck over.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 11:51 pm   
Team Member

OneCycle wrote:
DoktorC wrote:

Yeah..... and all the "fast" venom guys aren't interested in my setup either.... but in JC fashion i have no clue how high the motor is, nor do i have a tach that works, and who fucking knows what my cleaver actually is...

alll i know is right when i toss this thing on a 2x4 its game right the fuck over.

And I'm the asshole?

Why don't you grab my old tach ... Its sitting at the rad shop. (It belongs to Richard.. Not me.)

PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 9:33 am   
User Requested 1 Month Ban - Denied

Supermitchie wrote:
Jeff... No clique here... Just me.

It was a point about our disagreement about the "ease" of running 110 + ... I don't think its gonna run that fast.. That's all.

Fuck.. I told Dok last night that I don't think he will either. I tell the florida guys all the time that I don't think they do what they say the way they say they do it... I calls it likes I sees it.

There is only one thing I run with faith on... Everything else I need to see the proof. And then I want to read the book on how it was done.

My book is always wide open LoL The Movie will be coming soon to a Inter Net site near You... :mrgreen:
A few week ago I ran the SRV @ 109mph with 2 of us in the boat with more to go… Rick's boat will run 110mph.
Michie ran my boat and he says to me " what is wrong with your steering ? Lol 1.5" of play in the wheel… What !
He still stayed with in his comfort zone @ 104mph with Boomer in the boat :shock:

Rick's brother Jordan says that the Venom scares the fuck out of him, not a nice handling boat :shock:

James can really fly a boat so I feel confident with his driving or I would not have let him run my boat… The Fucker gets in my boat for the first time and Bamm, a strong 109. That is when the game started :twisted: … 110+mph @ Ricks cottage second time out in the boat , Fucker :roll: ! He's not allowed to use my boat any more because I really think he could put my SRV into the higher teens. Then I will have to chase a new # again… I am going to stay @114 until some one local beats it... :geek:

PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 9:55 am   
Team Member

KAL Racing wrote:
Supermitchie wrote:

It was a point about our disagreement about the "ease" of running 110 + ... I don't think its gonna run that fast.. That's all.

Fuck.. I told Dok last night that I don't think he will either. I tell the florida guys all the time that I don't think they do what they say the way they say they do it... I calls it likes I sees it.

There is only one thing I run with faith on... Everything else I need to see the proof. And then I want to read the book on how it was done.

My book is always wide open LoL The Movie will be coming soon to a Inter Net site near You... :mrgreen:
A few week ago I ran the SRV @ 109mph with 2 of us in the boat with more to go… Rick's boat will run 110mph.
Michie ran my boat and he says to me " what is wrong with your steering ? Lol 1.5" of play in the wheel… What !
He still stayed with in his comfort zone @ 104mph with Boomer in the boat :shock:

Rick's brother Jordan says that the Venom scares the fuck out of him, not a nice handling boat :shock:

James can really fly a boat so I feel confident with his driving or I would not have let him run my boat… The Fucker gets in my boat for the first time and Bamm, a strong 109. That is when the game started :twisted: … 110+mph @ Ricks cottage second time out in the boat , Fucker :roll: ! He's not allowed to use my boat any more because I really think he could put my SRV into the higher teens. Then I will have to chase a new # again… I am going to stay @114 until some one local beats it... :geek:

Ken, You are one of my favourite things about this hobby. I felt VERY comfortable driving your boat and Richard's.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 9:57 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

KAL Racing wrote:
Supermitchie wrote:

well i like to think i can drive a boat too.. even though i have only been in the game with real boats for 5 years...

PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 10:21 am   

Supermitchie wrote:
KAL Racing wrote:
Supermitchie wrote:

Ken, You are one of my favourite things about this hobby. I felt VERY comfortable driving your boat and Richard's.

i was comfortable as a passenger, mitch and i were having a conversation at 90. :lol: kens is a little more flighty feeling, not sure if its the steering or extra setback.. both srvs feel rock solid stable at speed.

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next