It is currently October 5th, 2024, 12:33 pm

re sleeve

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 1:41 pm   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
beavertonae-21 wrote:
I know you did not mean that Yamaha has bad apples???? did you :o oh well, talk to you when your ban from this site is lifted :D

Back to work now, see you guys.

Steve

well you never know :lol: back to the task at hand,, im going to buld a 2.0l because its the only block i have that doesnt need a sleeve,, so ill only need 1 piston, all 4 crank beaings, rod bearings,and gaskets.. once that is together ill take my 2.4's to a machine shop. if i only need 1 sleeve in the 200 ill build it, but if it ends up needing more than 1 ,, ill get them to re sleeve the bp block.. and do it right. either block will work. i think the bp would be neat on the baja. :D :lol:

Boomer glad to see your getting away from those yamahas and working with a real motor! :mrgreen:

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 1:48 pm   

Hey boomer I have a question. Don't take it the wrong way I'm serious. Why do you not pool your resources into ONE boat and ONE motor? Seems you have several on the go, none "finished".

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 3:27 pm   

allstock wrote:
Hey boomer I have a question. Don't take it the wrong way I'm serious. Why do you not pool your resources into ONE boat and ONE motor? Seems you have several on the go, none "finished".

practice makes perfect.. i know im not good enough yet to build what i want so all of this is me getting ready to build something wicked.. i dont want to practice on a 280 and a stv. :| . ya know :lol:

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 3:30 pm   

LittleCharger wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
beavertonae-21 wrote:
I know you did not mean that Yamaha has bad apples???? did you :o oh well, talk to you when your ban from this site is lifted :D

Back to work now, see you guys.

Steve

well you never know :lol: back to the task at hand,, im going to buld a 2.0l because its the only block i have that doesnt need a sleeve,, so ill only need 1 piston, all 4 crank beaings, rod bearings,and gaskets.. once that is together ill take my 2.4's to a machine shop. if i only need 1 sleeve in the 200 ill build it, but if it ends up needing more than 1 ,, ill get them to re sleeve the bp block.. and do it right. either block will work. i think the bp would be neat on the baja. :D :lol:

Boomer glad to see your getting away from those yamahas and working with a real motor! :mrgreen:

ouch that stings,, :| im keeping the yami on the valero, dont get any twisted ideas here :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 3:45 pm   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:

ouch that stings,, :| im keeping the yami on the valero, dont get any twisted ideas here :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

and here I thought the kool-aid was wearing off! You'll have to ask Dok how he hurt his shoulder recently...me thinks one of his yamahas got scared and bolted when it saw one of them slomcs! :lol:

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 4:17 pm   

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
allstock wrote:

practice makes perfect.. i know im not good enough yet to build what i want so all of this is me getting ready to build something wicked.. i dont want to practice on a 280 and a stv. :| . ya know :lol:[/quot
Gotcha, carry on. But I can tell you that life is short, and like most I'm sure funds are always a factor. Better get on that "one good one" before life gets in the way.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 4:22 pm   
Team Member

I'm at the" life gets in the way" part of the season LOL
was a great summer though, really look forward to running with all of you in the spring. Maybe I will even get the ae running a little faster lol

Steve

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 4:25 pm   
Team Member

We will have to get togther and shoot the boating shit over coffee or a few brews this winter Mike.

Steve

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 5:11 pm   

allstock wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
allstock wrote:

practice makes perfect.. i know im not good enough yet to build what i want so all of this is me getting ready to build something wicked.. i dont want to practice on a 280 and a stv. :| . ya know :lol:[/quot
Gotcha, carry on. But I can tell you that life is short, and like most I'm sure funds are always a factor. Better get on that "one good one" before life gets in the way.

if you saw my yard a year ago you would see i am down sizing my inventory ,, i only have 3 sleds now :lol: i need to loose the baker and focus on the baja and valero.. having a couple spare mercs kicking around can't hurt :lol:

PostPosted: September 25th, 2013, 5:13 pm   

LittleCharger wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:

and here I thought the kool-aid was wearing off! You'll have to ask Dok how he hurt his shoulder recently...me thinks one of his yamahas got scared and bolted when it saw one of them slomcs! :lol:

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next