It is currently October 5th, 2024, 10:26 pm

2013 HPBC G2G Sept 21-22

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 8:50 am   

great meeting you dubber cant wait for the next run.

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 5:46 pm   

alright mitchie, pat, james, i need to see some pics, i am still staring at my gps in disbelief 79 and change :lol: boat is coming apart now, thank you Dok james and the Cole family for helping me out so much and having us out for the weekend, i cant wait to run G bay again,. valero loves the rollers. :lol:

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 5:51 pm   
Team Member

Nice number Boomer! Too bad I couldn't make it, would have loved to make this one. Next year for sure! Can't wait to see pics

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 6:03 pm   

thanks idvette, i needed saskia in the passenger seat to yell out the speed, if she didnt i wouldnt of stayed in it long enough to get the number up.. it is a battle to keep water pressure and maintain the speed, finessing the hot foot and trim while keeping an eye on water pressure and the lake,, got er done tho ;) :D she yelled out 78 so i just stabbed the hot foot and waitied for the watter pressure to drop, held on another couple seconds when i heard 79.2 i pulled out,, im sure i had plenty left before it would of cut out.. oh and i had my rev limiter hooked up :oops:

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 6:28 pm   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
alright mitchie, pat, james, i need to see some pics, i am still staring at my gps in disbelief 79 and change :lol: boat is coming apart now, thank you Dok james and the Cole family for helping me out so much and having us out for the weekend, i cant wait to run G bay again,. valero loves the rollers. :lol:

Nice Boomer! 79 is a huge jump from Saturday. Impressive. Another G-Bay G2G of dreams becoming reality :)

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 9:18 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

I hope everyone had a good time despite the weather. Thanks again to all that made the trek...it was a challenge just to get to the cottage on Friday and I'm glad you guys made it. This year we all get a Scout badge for conquering G-bay and her bitchy weather....Boomer certainly showed her that nothing will stop the HPBC crew lol.

I gotta thank LC...the secret host of this event...everything from food to firewood to picture taking to putting my kids shoes on. We owe you a huge thanks for making this event as much as it was.

Thanks again for coming out guys!

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 10:25 pm   
Team Member

Dok, thanks for holding 2013 GBay Ride and Drive, and to your folks for preparing a delicious spread.
Was great to meet Jdan, I love his 100+mph black ops stealth Vdoo,...just needs a turret Gattling gun on deck to take out the P'toons.
Now speaking of Tourettes, thanks to P@/Gig/Smitchie for the laughs & entertainment.
BTW, all of this week is sunny & mid-20's,..WTF?

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 10:39 pm   

DoktorC wrote:
I hope everyone had a good time despite the weather. Thanks again to all that made the trek...it was a challenge just to get to the cottage on Friday and I'm glad you guys made it. This year we all get a Scout badge for conquering G-bay and her bitchy weather....Boomer certainly showed her that nothing will stop the HPBC crew lol.

I gotta thank LC...the secret host of this event...everything from food to firewood to picture taking to putting my kids shoes on. We owe you a huge thanks for making this event as much as it was.

Thanks again for coming out guys!

LC is the man :D ,, thank everyone, it was a little humid friday night, the rest of the weekend wasn't bad at all,, sunday morning was perfect,, lol :lol: i probably had the most fun with the slowest boat :D

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 11:55 pm   
Team Member

LC jr. and I had a great time!

Thanks again Rick and H for putting up with us all again.

The company was great, even the guy in the Black Hawks wet suit was OK! Ken said it best at the launch he always comes away from the weekend with a sore face from laughing so much. A great way to spend time with a great bunch of friends.

Boomer it was great to meet you and Saskia! You can offshore with the best of them!

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2013, 6:52 pm   
User Requested 1 Month Ban - Denied

That was just a fun filled :lol: action packed :shock: weekend spent with a great group of people... :D
A Big Thank you goes out to the Cole Family for the entertainment :lol:, food and accommodations... :D
What a great place to go boating 8-) You can find what ever water you are looking for, flat water, rough water or crazy big water all with in a few minutes of driving in gorgeous Georgian Bay waters. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next