It is currently October 5th, 2024, 10:31 am

May 18th Buckhorn Day Boating G2G

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 14th, 2013, 8:48 pm   

beavertonae-21 wrote:
I have not had one action pick of my boat taken since I bought it, hoping for a new avitar / action pick this weekend.

I'll second that. I don't even know what mine looks like when it's moving

Stratos VT 180
18 Seebold Warrior

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: May 14th, 2013, 9:31 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Thanks for the update Tom ! also thank to Pam and you For Hosting the BBQ !! looking forward to seeing all the new boats/ setups.

there is a possibility i will have 1 more with me but we'll see.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2013, 10:00 pm   

DoktorC wrote:
beavertonae-21 wrote:
I have not had one action pick of my boat taken since I bought it, hoping for a new avitar / action pick this weekend.

Jimmy's been known to take the odd quality pic too lol. Too good actually...you get to see all you face fat flapping :mrgreen: .

lol :D

1981 charger dl v8 sold

PostPosted: May 14th, 2013, 10:02 pm   

wildcatt wrote:
beavertonae-21 wrote:

Just found out Janet is bringing her camera and riding shotgun with Woods. Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Should be some great shots - if you can get close to Woods and the New Scorpion out on the Lake ( say with Austrian Terminator accent - it sounds better that way)

:lol: :lol:

lol :lol:

1981 charger dl v8 sold

PostPosted: May 14th, 2013, 10:09 pm   

wildcatt wrote:
beavertonae-21 wrote:

Just found out Janet is bringing her camera and riding shotgun with Woods. Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Should be some great shots - if you can get close to Woods and the New Scorpion out on the Lake ( say with Austrian Terminator accent - it sounds better that way)

:lol: :lol:

Yup, just put me in a good position & I'll snap like there's no tomorrow! I've been waiting for a day when the weather is good & I get a in a good position for pics of fly-bys!

PostPosted: May 15th, 2013, 9:38 pm   

Looking forward to the weekend guys. Haven't put the boat in the water yet, going to be a blast. Tom, I will be coming with one buddy as well. Advanced thank you for the lunch and see you guys on the water. I'm launching my boat right on my buddies property on Buckhorn. I'll have to figure out where James rental is from his place, if i'm unseen just listen and look for a rooster....i'll be doing the same.

PostPosted: May 15th, 2013, 9:45 pm   
Team Member

Propstand wrote:
Looking forward to the weekend guys. Haven't put the boat in the water yet, going to be a blast. Tom, I will be coming with one buddy as well. Advanced thank you for the lunch and see you guys on the water. I'm launching my boat right on my buddies property on Buckhorn. I'll have to figure out where James rental is from his place, if i'm unseen just listen and look for a rooster....i'll be doing the same.

right O - just as a point of reference. We located on the East Side of Pigeon Lake. South of Gannons Narrows. East of Grenadier Island.
Once you get to Fathergail Island, turn south between the shore and the small island. Head south for about 1 1/2 miles. We have a Brown Log looking house. With a railway - almost into the corner of the bog. It's all safe along the shore.

If we are out already - we'll probably be heading towards Bald Lake. Up the channel on the East Side of Boyd Island. After that - not sure.
Pam will be at the house - if you get there and we're not there.

PostPosted: May 15th, 2013, 9:48 pm   

Propstand wrote:

Where on Buckhorn is your friend's place? James' rental is on the Ennismore side of the lake. If you zoom out from his link you will see Gannon's Narrows to the left of the map, Woodland Trail (our place - me & v8charged) is across the lake and to the right top corner is Buckhorn Sands/Narrows & Buckhorn itself. From the look of things you won't have a problem hearing us all!

PostPosted: May 16th, 2013, 12:11 am   
Team Member

tom sue and I are in but I will have to track u guys down as we are not at the lake till afternoon sometime and stayin up till Monday, we are comeing out sat at some point, its just hard to make plans stick when the 2 year old is in the friggin drivers seat.... ps I can get to james rental with my eyes closed and a cooler of frosties so who knows when we are coming back lol