It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:33 pm

2016 LAKE RACER RULES

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 8:23 am   
Team Member

Relax Ken. I mean clearly you've been losing sleep over this issue of 12" motors and lightweight boats and I mean because of those 2 factors I ran away with a 1st place win last year....

Those obviously aren't the only factors that cause a boat to win. My 4th, or 5th, or 6th place finish last year (I honestly can't remember what is was and am too lazy to go searching back through old posts) is clearly a force to be reckoned with and cause for great concern. Regardless, I understand the boat doesn't fit the class and was pretty sure I wasn't going to be racing anyways which is fine with me. I'll come back when I have a boat that fits the class. In the meantime I picked up a 2x4 and a bowling ball so I'm just gonna keep practicing my v-bottom boat driving skills on weekends :p

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 9:01 am   

KAL Racing wrote:
Jeff Yammer wrote:
The rules will stay as is unfortunately. These were the rules for 2015 and it is just a carryover Ken

Ken you haven't answered the question as to why a 12" mid 1550lb boat is scaring you ? It is nothing to worry about trust me. A 12" mid is a mid ...... it is not another two cylinders !!!

In 2014 rules stated 15" mid minimum, then you guys went on your Jasper trip and come back with new rules for 2015… 12" mid rule :roll: Lost the vote and you and Chummy think you won the argument… OK !

Too answer the question as to why a 12" mid 1550lb boat is scaring me is because when I pull into my driveway with a New XR 2002 with a ported 280 on a 12"Gieger/Top Gun set up, my wife is going to fucking KILL me :shock: !

Don't roll me into you annual pissing match, cry baby session. Whats to stop you from ordering that stuff?! your wife have that tight of a grasp on your balls? If so maybe your last name should be changed to Jenner and you and Caitlyn can be long lost sisters.... things seem to be working out for her/him/shem.

PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 2:57 pm   
User Requested 1 Month Ban - Denied

:D I am so happy to hear from you 2 Bitch's :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: Sorry, I am a little too misty right now to reply :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 3:54 pm   

You paged me and here I am....what you miss me? Not been running your boat enough to have anything to talk about?

PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 8:19 pm   

talonkid wrote:
Relax Ken. I mean clearly you've been losing sleep over this issue of 12" motors and lightweight boats and I mean because of those 2 factors I ran away with a 1st place win last year....

Those obviously aren't the only factors that cause a boat to win. My 4th, or 5th, or 6th place finish last year (I honestly can't remember what is was and am too lazy to go searching back through old posts) is clearly a force to be reckoned with and cause for great concern. Regardless, I understand the boat doesn't fit the class and was pretty sure I wasn't going to be racing anyways which is fine with me. I'll come back when I have a boat that fits the class. In the meantime I picked up a 2x4 and a bowling ball so I'm just gonna keep practicing my v-bottom boat driving skills on weekends :p

:? Aaaaaaawe :cry: Ever cute how you think this is about you Mikey... :roll: You did put together a cute little light weight boat that could be and should be quicker, too bad though :mrgreen:
Mikey you can always race by adding lots of weight :lol: or step it up a class and play with the BIG BOY's :shock:

PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 9:13 pm   

Chummy wrote:
You paged me and here I am....what you miss me? Not been running your boat enough to have anything to talk about?

:shock: Hollywood Chummy my foreigner Pal :mrgreen: Not only do I miss you but I miss your whole family Micheal, Mema, DeeDee and your whole gang :roll:
:D But while you are here, you can help out and share some of your insight and knowledge with regards to a drag boat set :roll: ... :mrgreen:
Never enough boating up here but always lots to talk about :geek: :geek: :geek:

… oh and if I lived with my parents like you and Mikey I would have a New 2016 XR2002+++

PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 9:54 pm   
Team Member

Ken, this started with you putting up a picture of me last night. I've been quiet this whole time because I didn't want to be a part of your rant because I have no issues with any of the rules, and it appears that nobody other than you has any issues either. You missed the point of my original message. My boat isn't a drag boat, plain and simple. I also know it won't make 1550 lbs and, because of that, I won't be racing that boat next year. I know you think it's funny calling my boat cute and that it should be faster, but at least it was fast enough to be ahead of you when you decided to take a tour of the lake when you drifted lanes during a drag race.

The popular belief is that the same boat with the same power head will not show any reasonable advantage whether the mid section is 12" or 15". So until somebody shows up with a 1550 lbs boat with a 12" motor and cleans up every single race, why not leave the debate until then and focus on other aspects of drag racing.

PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 10:26 pm   
Team Member

Ken , it's time to work on YOUR boat rather than discuss other's maybe and when the time comes to run your boat and not your mouth I hope you clean up. (With all due respect)

Mike I really think you should race and I have a plan for that if all the other class entries agree to it.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...... 2016 Lake Racer Rules. All in favour ........ Hands up. . . . Counting. . . . Seems good to me ;)

2017 OGW Nitrous Shootout Champion
2016 OSCA True Street champion
2015 OSCA 8.90 2nd in Championship

..... just a little SBF at 8.39

PostPosted: December 14th, 2015, 10:41 pm   

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ok :cry:

PostPosted: December 16th, 2015, 9:56 pm   

talonkid wrote:
Ken, this started with you putting up a picture of me last night. I've been quiet this whole time because I didn't want to be a part of your rant because I have no issues with any of the rules, and it appears that nobody other than you has any issues either. You missed the point of my original message. My boat isn't a drag boat, plain and simple. I also know it won't make 1550 lbs and, because of that, I won't be racing that boat next year. I know you think it's funny calling my boat cute and that it should be faster, but at least it was fast enough to be ahead of you when you decided to take a tour of the lake when you drifted lanes during a drag race.

The popular belief is that the same boat with the same power head will not show any reasonable advantage whether the mid section is 12" or 15". So until somebody shows up with a 1550 lbs boat with a 12" motor and cleans up every single race, why not leave the debate until then and focus on other aspects of drag racing.

First off, I was sincere when I said I felt bad and posted a pic of you that I thought was appropriate ;)
Second, its fun to bug and tease, you now :mrgreen:
:cry: :cry: " I've been quiet this whole time…" :cry: :cry: "…rant" :roll: …"have no issues with any of the rule :cry: :cry: :mrgreen: Not often do I miss the point Pal :mrgreen:
" :cry: My boat isn't a drag boat…" :cry: . Pfffft fast enough... :roll: :mrgreen: "The popular belief..." :roll: is BS jmo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next