It is currently May 1st, 2024, 11:54 pm

2015 Gravenhurst

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 9:54 pm   

Tomcat wrote:
I think you've done a great job of making your position clear and keeping your comments concise and to the point.
Your work is one of the main reasons Drag Racing is alive and growing (probably not fast enough for you but…)

In the long term, straight shooters will always be there cause they realize racing is not just about winning, it's also about camaraderie and participation. Please don't let the "vocal minority" dictate policy.

Take a deep breath Jeff, hit the track and make some noise. I'm sure you'll be re-energized afterward.
The "silent majority" still supports you.

hes doing a great job at killing drag racing in Canada is how i see it..

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 9:59 pm   

just bought balistic batteries,, im about too remove my floor ... :lol: shaving it down for haliburton :roll: may throw on my old blue bass mid and drill some holes in it..may aswell lighten that up aswell :|

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 10:15 pm   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
Jeff Yammer wrote:
"Im not adding weight untill i am competitive..
if any racer has a problem with that the speak up...
the only person having hissy fits about trivial things is you jeff!!"

Last thing here before I enjoy my week.

These comments above are not the attitude to have not are they correct when it comes to racing or testing to race.

First off why would you want to be competitive at a wrong weight ? That in fact makes you not actually competitive.
Secondly why would you expect another racer to want to say something about you willingly not wanting to be competitive at weight ? That's a confrontational approach that we don't need nor expect. (Yes it was only 35lbs so why not have respectfully left it in ? )
And third a person that has worked very hard to try and make this work didn't have a "hissy fit" I merely mentioned at the dock that everyone was running as they should and you with the boat and power you have shouldn't be a reason to be exempt.
It's about professional courtesy and racer respect. We cannot get to the next level with comments like that.

Comments like those above is what can stop people from wanting to come out.

I'm doing the best I can here gents and I don't do anything here without always asking any and all. Maybe it's time to step aside and just watch for a while.

why did you take it upon yourself to jump on me at gregs before you even saw my boat weighed and tell me im adding weight?
why did you try and tell me your going to check my compression? i can run as much squeeze as i want!!!.. im not going to reply to your bullshit jeff.. see you in haliburton try and question my boat again... your being a moron trying to make me quit its not happening my boat will weigh 1540 just to prove a point i dont NEED to be 1550 and its not going to make a difference anyway.. stop trying to make me quit.. you've already made the winston's never want to show up to a torc event again because of this type of attitude you give every new racer it seems that could have a chance against ted....

and for the record PAUL KRYSCOW made me take the weight out.. 100% going to listen to him over you so instead of attacking me on the internet,,,(again) try Talking to Paul about it...

When you showed at Greg's I was merely busting your balls the same as you were leading up to Gravenhurst. Thought you were game for that and was happy your showed.
I was joking regarding your compression and did mention that a Drag/S3000 block was limited to 150.
I also mentioned that if you were light you'd have to add weight. It is , was and still is the fair thing to do.

As far as the "Winston's" go , they never said that to me what so ever and I cannot imagine that they'd feel like I didn't want them there and that was never said to my face at all. Not sure how they might've went from the friendly attitude they as a family had at and during the entire weekend to now being what you are saying and that they never want to show up at a TORC race ever again. That's too bad they've blown up anything that's been said by anyone but at no time did I or anyone else say they shouldn't come or race at all.
They should call me because they're completely wrong for feeling that 905-924-2525.

Sorry you feel that me defending the integrity of what we have all tried to do the past many years is me trying to make you quit. In fact that's the exact opposite , I hope race each and every race from here on out. You're already closer than you think and once you take some time to think you'll see that the few extremely simple guidelines we have should be followed by all racers.

Throw some compression at your motor , get your electrical gremlin fixed and you're right there.

2017 OGW Nitrous Shootout Champion
2016 OSCA True Street champion
2015 OSCA 8.90 2nd in Championship

..... just a little SBF at 8.39

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 10:27 pm   

Jeff Yammer wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:
Jeff Yammer wrote:
"Im not adding weight untill i am competitive..
if any racer has a problem with that the speak up...
the only person having hissy fits about trivial things is you jeff!!"

Last thing here before I enjoy my week.

These comments above are not the attitude to have not are they correct when it comes to racing or testing to race.

First off why would you want to be competitive at a wrong weight ? That in fact makes you not actually competitive.
Secondly why would you expect another racer to want to say something about you willingly not wanting to be competitive at weight ? That's a confrontational approach that we don't need nor expect. (Yes it was only 35lbs so why not have respectfully left it in ? )
And third a person that has worked very hard to try and make this work didn't have a "hissy fit" I merely mentioned at the dock that everyone was running as they should and you with the boat and power you have shouldn't be a reason to be exempt.
It's about professional courtesy and racer respect. We cannot get to the next level with comments like that.

Comments like those above is what can stop people from wanting to come out.

I'm doing the best I can here gents and I don't do anything here without always asking any and all. Maybe it's time to step aside and just watch for a while.

why did you take it upon yourself to jump on me at gregs before you even saw my boat weighed and tell me im adding weight?
why did you try and tell me your going to check my compression? i can run as much squeeze as i want!!!.. im not going to reply to your bullshit jeff.. see you in haliburton try and question my boat again... your being a moron trying to make me quit its not happening my boat will weigh 1540 just to prove a point i dont NEED to be 1550 and its not going to make a difference anyway.. stop trying to make me quit.. you've already made the winston's never want to show up to a torc event again because of this type of attitude you give every new racer it seems that could have a chance against ted....

and for the record PAUL KRYSCOW made me take the weight out.. 100% going to listen to him over you so instead of attacking me on the internet,,,(again) try Talking to Paul about it...

When you showed at Greg's I was merely busting your balls the same as you were leading up to Gravenhurst. Thought you were game for that and was happy your showed.
I was joking regarding your compression and did mention that a Drag/S3000 block was limited to 150.
I also mentioned that if you were light you'd have to add weight. It is , was and still is the fair thing to do.

As far as the "Winston's" go , they never said that to me what so ever and I cannot imagine that they'd feel like I didn't want them there and that was never said to my face at all. Not sure how they might've went from the friendly attitude they as a family had at and during the entire weekend to now being what you are saying and that they never want to show up at a TORC race ever again. That's too bad they've blown up anything that's been said by anyone but at no time did I or anyone else say they shouldn't come or race at all.
They should call me because they're completely wrong for feeling that 905-924-2525.

Sorry you feel that me defending the integrity of what we have all tried to do the past many years is me trying to make you quit. In fact that's the exact opposite , I hope race each and every race from here on out. You're already closer than you think and once you take some time to think you'll see that the few extremely simple guidelines we have should be followed by all racers.

Throw some compression at your motor , get your electrical gremlin fixed and you're right there.

you were not!!! joking!!! you havent made any jokes with me, all you've been is a complete hardass too me and other racers and people involved have talked with me and said they noticed your being a DIck to me.. jeff i had no problem adding weight untill your aggressive comments at gregs before you saw me run.. or weighed.. you told me you were checking my compression,,(i assume because you thought i had an s3000,i have a 260 and yes its getting squeeze.. lots!!))),, also you demanded i add weight.. what was my responce?? not a hope in hell untill you weigh my boat,, i was over you still made me add more weight. and

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 10:40 pm   
Team Member

So when you asked me about setting your timing and that you were thinking of not coming and over PM on Facebook I continued to push you to come and get it tuned and get your ass to Gravenhurst. . . as well as mentioning how to check your timing and helping you anyway I could ...... ???

My writing is in BLUE :)

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 10:46 pm   
Team Member

Seems like the picture you're trying to paint is running out of paint.

Not sure why you feel the way you do but I'm glad you are coming to Haliburton and I hope to see your improvements. It's great to see people with passion for the sport !

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 10:48 pm   

i was trying to work with you jeff i asked if i could add another 20l of fuel instead of lead.. mainly so i could figure out how much i was going to burn without running out.. or being ridiculously over weight with half a tank of gas.. you didnt have to call me out on the internet, just talk to me like a human not a retard and we wouldn't be arguing. We would have a much more productive conversation.. i can be a dick too and say im going to cut weight and half track ted.. but im NOT im going to work on my set up and try not to get beaten so badly by ted.. :lol:

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 10:51 pm   

ok i remember telling you i might not be able to come because my motor was having MAJOR issues... i sorted them out thanks i made it and it wasnt from your help!!!

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 10:53 pm   

Alex Van Der Jagt
i dont know jeff this fucking big piece of shit will not leave when i hit the throttle,, sometimes she goes sometimes it just burbles and dies
wrong box i figure too rich or something stupid like that
Jeff Williamson
6/21, 1:37pm
Jeff Williamson
I made passes in my car for two years and never qualified for a race. Last weekend I qualified #1 after all that time trying.
Suck it up and quit the "I have no chance" attitude as it's the best place to go for help and you have to get in the game at some point.
Alex Van Der Jagt
6/21, 1:40pm
Alex Van Der Jagt
well see. im not worried about loosing thats gonna happen.. i just dont want 6 rods leaving my block off the line lol ill try to dile this thing in.. i also have to assemble 1eyebandits formula motor this week,, :s cutting it close lol

i'm not sure what kind of picture your trying to paint but i think your brush is broken dude...

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2015, 11:00 pm   
Team Member

So it was my initial ball busting comment that you took to heart after all the banter back and fourth about Formula or Lake Racer and the mystery motor you were bringing that was a blast to go back and fourth with.
My comment at the beginning of this thread that went something like ".... and maybe you won't have a tantrum with your boss there at the dock and throw the weight out of your boat saying you don't have to run this weight"
YOU DID THAT AT THE DOCK !!!! Not me. I stood there and just watched you do it and said not a word. I could care less if Shane Stovall said it was the right thing for you to remove the weight. We had a posted set of rules and for some reason you feel you are or were above them. You had a 1/3 of a tank of fuel and we all set the weight previously and calculated weight minus fuel. EVERYONE agreed.

Get some thicker skin man. Grow a pair of man balls and lighten up
. RELAX !!!! If you can't accept responsibility for the shit you have actually said and done then you cannot hang out with "Racers". . . Feel free to come to a drag race with me in my car and see what ball busting and having a pair of balls and taking fun poked at you is all about. RE- Fucking - LAX !!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next