It is currently May 1st, 2024, 10:44 pm

Drag Racing in general and participation.

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 1:51 pm   
Team Member

To all involved or thinking of being involved or to those that talked about being involved for years or months but don't when it actually comes down to it.

If you've never raced before ....... Yes you have a chance of winning. Do you have to face some badass boats ? Yes you do. In each class actually. BUT that doesn't mean that you should have the attitude of not coming to race because you think you'll get beat anyways.

COME OUT. LEARN SOMETHING. . . There's lots of people to talk to that no matter who you are you will learn something.

No you don't need the best of the best to race. But you will learn what it takes.

FORMULA would be a blast with a 150-225 std type production motor with a 24" prop the winner could be someone new each time.

LakeRacer you have the very best of the best to run against and that's a good thing. Patrick and his V-King , Kenny and the SRV and an ODBA World Champ all to have fun against.

Outlaw will have Greg and his new XR and one of the quickest STV's in North America who is also one of the nicest men you'll ever get to know. Hopefully the others have their rigs done instead of just talking about it being done.

Come out and give it a shot. Come out a maybe kick some ass. Come out and be the first one on the trailer but whatever you do it's a blast because of those involved. No matter what come out with your support. . . maybe even lend a hand and learn that way. We are lucky enough to have a place to race and we should be thankful for that.

See you all next weekend.

2017 OGW Nitrous Shootout Champion
2016 OSCA True Street champion
2015 OSCA 8.90 2nd in Championship

..... just a little SBF at 8.39

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: June 22nd, 2015, 12:35 am   

I honestly wish I could make it out... It's due to unfortunate circumstances that I'm not able to have my boat there for the weekend :(. I can't wait for next time

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2015, 12:48 pm   
Team Member

FluKy15 wrote:
I honestly wish I could make it out... It's due to unfortunate circumstances that I'm not able to have my boat there for the weekend :(. I can't wait for next time

Life does have a bad habit of getting in the way at times :)

Hope to see you out to even check it out from shore.

2017 OGW Nitrous Shootout Champion
2016 OSCA True Street champion
2015 OSCA 8.90 2nd in Championship

..... just a little SBF at 8.39

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2015, 9:05 pm   

Jeff is right on the money here guy's.

Everyone on this or any other performance boat site is a perfect fit for either class. If you are reading this, it means you have at least some kind of performance boat or want one lol.

Drag your ski or performance boat to Gravenhurst and i guarantee you will have fun competing against someone close to your boats performance regardless of the category.

A great bunch of guy's and help or suggestions are at hand from all involved.

Props are available on loan from several guy's to help you get started so don't be shy, come on out and have some fun running the track.

Good luck all, see you this weekend :mrgreen: