It is currently July 6th, 2024, 7:10 pm

Just about 6 or so weeks till Dunnville.

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 PostPosted: July 31st, 2013, 4:29 pm   
Team Member

Yammer... Why do you hate me so much? :? :lol:

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: July 31st, 2013, 8:29 pm   
Team Member

What about project nightmare?
Bring that black beast out and let's see it role!!

PostPosted: July 31st, 2013, 9:11 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
I feel like Jack fucking Rousch. :lol:

Less the money, sponsors, and ladies hanging around you that is :) :D

Yammer everyone has different things happening in their lives where racing may not be a priority for any number of a reasons that are legitimate to that person. I don't speak for the masses but I doubt that it is because they don't want to such as myself. The effort that goes into organizing the races for all classes is immense and appreciated.

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: July 31st, 2013, 10:48 pm   
Team Member

dubber wrote:
mitchie wrote:

Yammer everyone has different things happening in their lives where racing may not be a priority for any number of a reasons that are legitimate to that person. I don't speak for the masses but I doubt that it is because they don't want to such as myself. The effort that goes into organizing the races for all classes is immense and appreciated.

Trust me I understand life thanks. I also understand all the people that we "In" supposedly from the fall of last year. Now there's only one new person racing. I'm not bothered at all by those that were saying they were going to race I'm strictly trying to drum up interest and keep it going. It's the same amount of work for the people running it whether 4 or 50 people show up. It's the same course , the same people helping and it all needs to be done regardless.
If people have zero interest in racing then don't post

2017 OGW Nitrous Shootout Champion
2016 OSCA True Street champion
2015 OSCA 8.90 2nd in Championship

..... just a little SBF at 8.39

PostPosted: July 31st, 2013, 11:14 pm   
Team Member

Jeff Yammer wrote:
dubber wrote:
mitchie wrote:

Trust me I understand life thanks. I also understand all the people that we "In" supposedly from the fall of last year. Now there's only one new person racing. I'm not bothered at all by those that were saying they were going to race I'm strictly trying to drum up interest and keep it going. It's the same amount of work for the people running it whether 4 or 50 people show up. It's the same course , the same people helping and it all needs to be done regardless.
If people have zero interest in racing then don't post

I know I posted last fall with a question or 2, sorry if you misinterpreted this as me being all in. I don't have a clue if you are referring to me or not but that does not matter. You are looking at things without any discretion - you would like people to race but interpret zero interest as not showing up while as you said you understand life so thus you must know that life can get in the way of things like this. Without people posting questions then they won't be answered to determine if they will race or not. It is just your approach to it.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 9:23 am   
Team Member

All questions have always been answered in a welcoming way ??? So I don't understand what you mean at all. Mitchie and I joke around so other then that if you search every and all questions have always been answered graciously .... as well as trying to attract new people with open arms and reduce the typical "Race Fear" as being dangerous or the thoughts of "not being able to win so why come" way of thinking.
Trust me I know how life can be. I race my drag car , have a house , run a whole division in my company with a daily portfolio of $2million as well as looking after 63 field personnel , have a fiancé and two daughters and two dogs. Life happens.
At no time has anyone ever said anything like " those people are assholes for not coming " etc etc etc so I'm not sure why you seem defensive about me/us trying to drum up interest as there's only two races per year. I don't care what , how or who as long as we try and populate the interest in the drags. That's my only goal as being some one who loves it and is trying to help out. I don't even race !!!!! ( unless Mr.Biglow insists hahah )
The frustation is widespread amount the participants and organizers about the amount of boats we as Ontario have but people aren't interested. We have a class for every type of boat and power level.
This is meant to be a positive post so don't think of it otherwise !!!
Lets get the interest up in hopes of saving the great opportunity we now have thanks to those who've gotten it this far. :-)

PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 9:27 am   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
Yammer... Why do you hate me so much? :? :lol:

Hate you ?? I love ya man. Hahaha. Just hoping to get you out. ( maybe fill that mouth with actual experience. :-))))) )

PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 11:58 am   
Team Member

<3

PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 5:09 pm   
Team Member

Jeff Yammer wrote:
All questions have always been answered in a welcoming way ??? So I don't understand what you mean at all. Mitchie and I joke around so other then that if you search every and all questions have always been answered graciously .... as well as trying to attract new people with open arms and reduce the typical "Race Fear" as being dangerous or the thoughts of "not being able to win so why come" way of thinking.
Trust me I know how life can be. I race my drag car , have a house , run a whole division in my company with a daily portfolio of $2million as well as looking after 63 field personnel , have a fiancé and two daughters and two dogs. Life happens.
At no time has anyone ever said anything like " those people are assholes for not coming " etc etc etc so I'm not sure why you seem defensive about me/us trying to drum up interest as there's only two races per year. I don't care what , how or who as long as we try and populate the interest in the drags. That's my only goal as being some one who loves it and is trying to help out. I don't even race !!!!! ( unless Mr.Biglow insists hahah )
The frustation is widespread amount the participants and organizers about the amount of boats we as Ontario have but people aren't interested. We have a class for every type of boat and power level.
This is meant to be a positive post so don't think of it otherwise !!!
Lets get the interest up in hopes of saving the great opportunity we now have thanks to those who've gotten it this far. :-)

It's fine, don't worry about it. Yes my questions were answered anyways. Let's just agree to disagree here in that the way things can be interpreted through type written messages can lose the meaning as it is open to the interpretation of the one reading it. I think it is great that there is interest and people promoting these events :)

PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 5:23 pm   
Team Member

What questions where they and when ? Curious as to what was asked and in what manor they were answered in ?
Cheers. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next