It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:11 am

West Lake - 2015

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 11:30 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Well the address is 183 Salmon Point Rd and your going to aim to be there friday night. we camp party then wake up saturday and head to the dunes via west lake.

we usually Convoy from barrie with the people that are going from this area:

Myself - Gp
Ken Larue - SRV
Dave ray - 22 Talon
Al ray - 22 Talon
Peter Garrigan - Venom

We usually leave sunday after breakfast

Bring some money for a Contribution to the weekend as they are the best hosts you will ever meet in your entire life.

PM me if you need more info.. closer to the date i will post meeting place and time of departure out of barrie friday

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 12:46 pm   
Team Member

Thanks for the post James, I wasn't keeping up this weekend....too busy in the shop.

The address is 183 Salmon Point and might be listed in a GPS under Cherry Valley or Prince Edward County. Although our neighbors are friendly, the old retired hydro worker might panic if a few boats drove into his yard.....LOL.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 1:00 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

lol i was close...

PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 1:18 pm   

I'll be leaving from Honey Harbour on Friday so I could join the convoy. Would you leave by noon from Barrie? I'm not up for rush hour traffic Toronto... I may as well get out to Belleville and wait for you guys or something like that if you're leaving late from Barrie

PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 4:47 pm   
Team Member

Mrs Riot wrote:
Thanks for the post James, I wasn't keeping up this weekend....too busy in the shop.

The address is 183 Salmon Point and might be listed in a GPS under Cherry Valley or Prince Edward County. Although our neighbors are friendly, the old retired hydro worker might panic if a few boats drove into his yard.....LOL.

I will be coming up with Al from Beaverton James, just me and my AE so far lol. Patty said the T shirts are $20 as well for all who ordered.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 7:03 pm   

This year we also have a little TV mounted on the wall in the shop, so if you have boat pics for slide show, feel free to bring them.

Also, a pool table in the shop, and air hockey table.,,,,,,,,and yes there will be a few more fireworks too.

Kevin

PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 7:30 pm   

I'll have my DSLR, will bring my laptop, so I'll have some pictures to put up on the TV :)

PostPosted: July 20th, 2015, 7:52 pm   
Team Member

riot280 wrote:
This year we also have a little TV mounted on the wall in the shop, so if you have boat pics for slide show, feel free to bring them.

Also, a pool table in the shop, and air hockey table.,,,,,,,,and yes there will be a few more fireworks too.

There is NOTHING Little in your shop Kevin :mrgreen:
Kevin

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2015, 9:50 am   

YES all stars and moons have aligned Sherry and I making the drive out Friday afternoon looking forward to seeing everyone!

PostPosted: July 29th, 2015, 9:18 pm   

Dont think ill make this years, still a few things to do on the valero and dont think ill have time to finish. Probly make a parrysound run if theres one this year

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next