It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 1:12 am

T750 Johnson

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 8th, 2016, 7:40 am   

Selling my T750 motor on my critch. Reason I'm selling is to upgrade to a 49 and need some extra $$. If buyer is interested I could sell it with a power trim. Also will trade the prop plus cash ran it with for a T850 prop. I put zero set up time on the motor and got 55.5 mph. It's sat on the back of the boat the same way since we put it on so with trim and some set up I'm sure you could get more outta it.

Will send pictures through email. Pm me with an offer!

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: June 8th, 2016, 11:37 am   
Team Member

Hydro98 wrote:
Selling my T750 motor on my critch. Reason I'm selling is to upgrade to a 49 and need some extra $$. If buyer is interested I could sell it with a power trim. Also will trade the prop plus cash ran it with for a T850 prop. I put zero set up time on the motor and got 55.5 mph. It's sat on the back of the boat the same way since we put it on so with trim and some set up I'm sure you could get more outta it.

You MUST run T750 in Gravenhurst, 3 weeks!! This & next weekend Kris will ensure it's race compliant with floatation, etc...do you have/need trailer to haul there?
Lil Charger ran his new Critch very well at Waterford for first time, with 3 other boats; it's a great class, not crowded for you to run wide, put For Sale on engine in parking lot.
C'mon, run the ASH as well, we'll load that on my bunk trailer.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2016, 1:20 pm   
Team Member

Hydroid wrote:
Hydro98 wrote:

You MUST run T750 in Gravenhurst, 3 weeks!! This & next weekend Kris will ensure it's race compliant with floatation, etc...do you have/need trailer to haul there?
Lil Charger ran his new Critch very well at Waterford for first time, with 3 other boats; it's a great class, not crowded for you to run wide, put For Sale on engine in parking lot.
C'mon, run the ASH as well, we'll load that on my bunk trailer.

Yup bring it to GH, 750 is an awesome class.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2016, 2:27 pm   

With prom grad and exams all happening I am not sure I will be able to make it.. The boat still needs some work done to it like extending the strong box and finishing the fairing (however it is spelt). Also I won't be up at the cottage until July because I need to maintain scholarships and acceptances to universities.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2016, 2:55 pm   
Team Member

Hydro98 wrote:
With prom grad and exams all happening I am not sure I will be able to make it.. The boat still needs some work done to it like extending the strong box and finishing the fairing (however it is spelt). Also I won't be up at the cottage until July because I need to maintain scholarships and acceptances to universities.

Who needs university...lots of money in boat racing ! :lol:

Good luck at school. Come race at Haliburton or Erinsville...and you don't need a fairing to race nothing but extra weight ;)

PostPosted: June 8th, 2016, 5:04 pm   
Team Member

do well in school and maybe you can have more boats than LittleCharger when you get to his age!

PostPosted: June 8th, 2016, 5:08 pm   

Thank you. When are those races? And lol we will see one day!

PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 12:19 pm   
Team Member

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorb ... nFlag=true