It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 10:25 am

T School Winter of 2012 - 2013

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 PostPosted: December 23rd, 2012, 10:00 pm   
Team Member

p man wrote:
Are people really asking these questions?
;) lol

I get a lot more questions than I post. Most come thru the US sites.
I gave up answering questions on the US sites because they keep asking more and more questions on the same subject.
On here I get a thank-you and thats the end.

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: December 24th, 2012, 1:29 am   
Team Member

REMEMBER WHAT THIS THREAD IS .....T SCHOOL

This thread is to promote RACING and TEACH young people about our sport. I focus more on the new racer and the future racer. The majority of the questions I get are from young people who have an interest in boat racing. You first need to develop the interest and then see if they have enough interest to try boatracing. Not all new or future racers have parents that race or raced. To grow our sport we new to get new families who have no previous connection with boatracing. I am like the Big Brother or father for these prospects. I communicate and develop their interest. I tell them about my life in boatracing and encourage them to ask questions. Same as a son or daughter talking to the big brother or dad. I post their questions because I know there are other young people that will read that post and maybe they will get interested as well.
This has been a good week for interest. I hope we can get the library of race video's in place. Not only for the future stars, but for all of us with an interest in boatracing.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2012, 10:13 am   
Team Member

Christmas TEST

[1] Do you need to be a member of a racing club to race in CBF?
Yes or No
[2] Can only CBF members race at TORC events?
Yes or No
[3] If you are an APBA member, will you get CBF points?
Yes or No
[4] If you are an APBA member will you get TORC points?
Yes or No
[5] Can you race in T750 or T850 at 15 years old?
Yes or No
[6] With you require both pants and sleeves to race in T Class in 2013?
Yes or No
[7] Will your T boat require a weight sticker on it in 2013?
Yes or No
[8] Will the boats in all SO classes be inspected in 2012?
Yes or No
[9] Can you race if you miss the drivers meeting?
Yes or No
[10] Are you allowed to have a spotter with radio communication?
Yes or No
[11] Class members decide who gets to race and who doesn't race?
Yes or No
[12] Racers must police themselves and respect other racers?
Yes or No
[13] Rule changes can be made at a TORC meeting?
Yes or No
[14] A black flag means there is a dead boat on the course?
Yes or No
[15] In a race you are only allowed to pass on the outside?
Yes or No
[16] A race starts when the clock reads ZERO?
Yes or No
[17] The promoter decides if we race or we don't race?
Yes or No
[18] CBF will race a hydro and a runabout in the same heat?
Yes or No
[19] Points go to the driver not the boat?
Yes or No
[20] Total points are for each day of racing and not the total points of the complete event?
Yes or No

PostPosted: December 24th, 2012, 10:32 am   
Team Member

p man wrote:
;) lol

Well, aren't you a Doubting Thomas!.....bet you're the spoiler who maliciously blurted out in grade 4 theres no Tooth Fairy, Santa, pot of gold at end of rainbow.
Next you'll say there's no effective penis enlargement methods, through vacuum pumps, ointments, salves, weighted cuffs, re-worked bowflex elasticisors, pills, Peruvian herbal rubs, plaster cast spring loaded tesioners, hypodermic Donkey stem cell injections.
To give up hope, belief, leap of faith, will only inhibit you from acting with conviction, confidence to,....de-pant in public spaces.

Nay, nay P@, don't be a spoiler. Luke Skywalker beleived in The Force when Obe Wan Kenobe showed his path, his Destiny.
P@ Chinewalker, Hdog is your Obe Wan Kenobe, believe in the questions, answers, hope, beleive in The T Force.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2012, 11:36 am   
Team Member

Hydroid wrote:
p man wrote:
;) lol

Well, aren't you a Doubting Thomas!.....bet you're the spoiler who maliciously blurted out in grade 4 theres no Tooth Fairy, Santa, pot of gold at end of rainbow.
Next you'll say there's no effective penis enlargement methods, through vacuum pumps, ointments, salves, weighted cuffs, re-worked bowflex elasticisors, pills, Peruvian herbal rubs, plaster cast spring loaded tesioners, hypodermic Donkey stem cell injections.
To give up hope, belief, leap of faith, will only inhibit you from acting with conviction, confidence to,....de-pant in public spaces.

Nay, nay P@, don't be a spoiler. Luke Skywalker beleived in The Force when Obe Wan Kenobe showed his path, his Destiny.
P@ Chinewalker, Hdog is your Obe Wan Kenobe, believe in the questions, answers, hope, beleive in The T Force.

I see you have already smoked your christmas log!!! WTF

Profile Send private message WWW  
 PostPosted: December 24th, 2012, 2:34 pm   
Team Member

wtf is right! I started reading and thought somebody put something in the Hounddog's bowl!then went back and saw it was just 6million mile Eric as usual!

PostPosted: December 24th, 2012, 6:45 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Hydroid wrote:

This right here will scribed into your grave stone lol...

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: January 11th, 2013, 10:45 am   
Team Member

Question and Answer
This maybe wishful thinking, but, would there be time between the heats of T850 and T750 for me to switch motors?

That is a good question! My answer this year is different than it would have been last year. Kevin, we should have enough T750 boats to run in their own heats this year. The race day schedule could? be adjusted to allow time. T Boats are only in the water one time per day. We could? run T850 then T750 on Saturday and then run T750 then T850 on Sunday. That way you switch motors once a day. Switching from a 3 cylinder OMC to a 2 cylinder OMC would not take a lot of time.
This idea may work for some other T's as well.

PostPosted: January 13th, 2013, 4:25 pm   
Team Member

I like that. Especially if we can spread the two t classes throughout the day. 50% of the crowd wants to see our boats anyway, no? That way we would technically have even more boats.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2013, 10:10 am   
Team Member

T Boats in Drag Class

Sorry. I missed the TORC meeting on SATURDAY. I stopped for a coffee at TIM's on the Lakeshore and the starter in my truck quit. Lucky to be only a block from Canadian Tire. By the time I replaced it, it was 11 am. I wanted to get some details from the Drag guys about T Boats racing in Drag. Anyway, we can talk about it at the Feb. TORC meeting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next