It is currently May 5th, 2024, 8:46 am

T-850 Gravenhurst 2016

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PostPosted: June 16th, 2016, 8:41 am   
Drag Racing Sponsor

Zonka trying to make it for Saturday anyway and a maybe from Jake

19' Laser 380 Ray (Future Project)

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: June 16th, 2016, 5:17 pm   
Team Member

Good to see larger turn out, hope Jake & Zonka can make it.
My Voodoo still under winter tarp, yet to see light of day; a maybe for GH.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2016, 10:52 pm   
Team Member

Hydroid wrote:

Jeez Cole was right your scared!!! :?

so when your up at the lake this weekend don't spend so much time in the outhouse with your penthouse collection dreaming about being the pizza delivery guy and just take the tarp off the bucket of bolts :mrgreen:

PostPosted: June 17th, 2016, 9:51 am   
Team Member

LittleCharger wrote:
Hydroid wrote:

so when your up at the lake this weekend don't spend so much time in the outhouse with your penthouse collection dreaming about being the pizza delivery guy and just take the tarp off the bucket of bolts :mrgreen:

Hey, way outta line!...I do my deepest pondering in Race HQ temple, door wide open, looking down lake for inspiration.

BTW, we should give thought to GH launching, tow vehicles, & process...750 usually runs end of first set, 850 end of second.
Prolly need 2-3 cars to haul 750/850 after driver meeting, dunk & idle over to docks while hydros running, hold there for our shift.
Kris & I running OSY400 prior to 850, might need a hand to get boats from ramp to dock.

Honker, you always work efficiently at ramp. If attending, would you be ok to mange this with a couple of extra hands?

PostPosted: June 17th, 2016, 11:52 am   
Team Member

Sorry folks, I didn't realize gh was next weekend - so soon! There's no chance I'll be racing, sorry

PostPosted: June 17th, 2016, 12:50 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Hydroid wrote:
LittleCharger wrote:
Hydroid wrote:

Hey, way outta line!...I do my deepest pondering in Race HQ temple, door wide open, looking down lake for inspiration.

BTW, we should give thought to GH launching, tow vehicles, & process...750 usually runs end of first set, 850 end of second.
Prolly need 2-3 cars to haul 750/850 after driver meeting, dunk & idle over to docks while hydros running, hold there for our shift.
Kris & I running OSY400 prior to 850, might need a hand to get boats from ramp to dock.

Honker, you always work efficiently at ramp. If attending, would you be ok to mange this with a couple of extra hands?

Are we staging at the ball diamond or in the lot by the ramp? I'll have my truck which we can launch with..as long as someone will launch me and pick me up I'll work the ramp. My pitcrew (Henry) has a birthday party to attend so I'll be on my own. Obviously more hitches are better but I'll do whatever we need...

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: June 17th, 2016, 1:29 pm   
Team Member

DoktorC wrote:
Hydroid wrote:
LittleCharger wrote:
Hydroid wrote:

Are we staging at the ball diamond or in the lot by the ramp? I'll have my truck which we can launch with..as long as someone will launch me and pick me up I'll work the ramp. My pitcrew (Henry) has a birthday party to attend so I'll be on my own. Obviously more hitches are better but I'll do whatever we need...

We'll stage at diamond, suit/fuel/prop up, towed to ramp, launch, idle to dock to hold. Diamond offers more room for post-racing scrum/fights.

PostPosted: June 17th, 2016, 1:52 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Hydroid wrote:

We'll stage at diamond, suit/fuel/prop up, towed to ramp, launch, idle to dock to hold. Diamond offers more room for post-racing scrum/fights.

Cool and cool...Then we'll need a few hitches to do the transfer. I'll help at the ramp either way...when I'm not giving Coulter advice on Hydroplane racing techniques :).

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: June 17th, 2016, 9:19 pm   

DoktorC wrote:
Hydroid wrote:

Cool and cool...Then we'll need a few hitches to do the transfer. I'll help at the ramp either way...when I'm not giving Coulter advice on Hydroplane racing techniques :).

im only going for the pre race fights.. :lol: :D

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 9:25 am   
Team Member

I'll be there. Planned on fulfilling my usual duties of ramp and dock wench and checking everyone's drain plugs to make sure they are installed correctly....based on my mood of course....so be nice. :lol:

We'll get a few extra hands together as needed and take care of it.

T750 Boat #49 - Crew
2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 High Points Champion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next