It is currently May 9th, 2024, 1:44 am

T750... T BOATS 2014...What do you have?...What do you need?

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 12:42 pm   
Team Member

We have several people that ran T750 and we now have A LOT of interest in the class for next year.
So lets keep the interest up thru the winter and have "10" T750's at Waterford in 2014.

I am now 100% sure the Oasis will be there! We may even have it running this month! We finally got the cable and pulley steering to fit without running the cable thru the deck. When you see the boat, you will see the problem. It is going to be Tohatsu powered. The parts motor actually runs! I will run it until Dave Scott finishes the permanent motor.

The Rapid Craft CYCLONE will be there as well. This boat will see multiple engines. I am rigging it with dual opposite ride guide steering. [cables come in from each side] This is old school set up from the late sixties. The advantage you can run
any motor and the system is almost as good as cable and pulley. The first motor will be a 3 cylinder Mercury, 2 cylinder Yamaha or 2 cylinder Suzuki. If I don't run the Yamaha, I will replace the 70CES on Jim's 911 boat with the 55 hp yamaha.
It will bolt right on.

So there are 2 for sure and maybe 3.

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: September 22nd, 2013, 5:30 pm   

i have no idea at this moment what will become of the baja, its very close to being done but i wanted to drive it for a year before i race but that plan is out the window, i'll try to make the T-party with it next spring.

i need steering ,,i have a teleflex dual cable rotary but i dont know if it will fit under my dash it might work, then a bit more glass some paint and its ready to go!, i should find a better trailer for the spring time also..

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2013, 8:39 am   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
i need steering ,,i have a teleflex dual cable rotary but i dont know if it will fit under my dash it might work, then a bit more glass some paint and its ready to go!, i should find a better trailer for the spring time also..

Gig has complete cable and pulley steering. If you want to use a less costly cable and pulley system we could get you a stock outboard dash mount used system. Wheel, hub and front pulleys. Likely cost $125.00 total.

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2013, 8:45 am   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
i have no idea at this moment what will become of the baja, its very close to being done but i wanted to drive it for a year before i race but that plan is out the window, i'll try to make the T-party with it next spring.

Boomer after your driving display on the weekend you should not have a problem in the rough water! :lol: Sell off some of those motors and parts and talk to Gig about some steering parts.

Cheers,

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2013, 2:50 pm   

Hounddog wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:

Gig has complete cable and pulley steering. If you want to use a less costly cable and pulley system we could get you a stock outboard dash mount used system. Wheel, hub and front pulleys. Likely cost $125.00 total.

now that is in my price range :lol:

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2013, 2:54 pm   

LittleCharger wrote:
BoomerMuskoka wrote:

Boomer after your driving display on the weekend you should not have a problem in the rough water! :lol: Sell off some of those motors and parts and talk to Gig about some steering parts.

Cheers,

Thanks LC ill see what i can get rid of.. and see what i can do.. i need to finish the glass work before its too cold :? im cutting it close