It is currently May 1st, 2024, 6:54 pm

Mitchie Weight loss...

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 10:10 am   
Team Member

dubber wrote:
I have a warped sense of humor...I had to take this down.

Party FAIL!

I laughed my ass off all night at that. :lol:
You Watsons seem to suffer from posters remorse lol

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 10:11 am   
Team Member

dubber wrote:
I have a warped sense of humor...I had to take this down.
some may say that warp is in the Bobby Hull range!

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 1:09 pm   
Team Member

Dude... i missed it. Get it back up. I am a big boy... literally.

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 1:30 pm   
Team Member

OK I shall repost since there are so many calls for it as best I can from memory as well as further details that I did not share in the original post....

Mitchie I am proud of you my little brother for taking on such an endeavor especially in such a public manner. It has encouraged me to share with you something Dad told me just before he passed away. He told me that you had gotten so fat that you had disgusted him. Rest assured as well that if he was still here today he would still be feel the same way. Oh and he also said that the money you owed him should go to me so please have it ready this weekend when I see you.

:lol: :lol:
Oh yeah - I just took this to a whole new level! :lol: :lol:

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 1:32 pm   
Team Member

p man wrote:
You Watsons seem to suffer from posters remorse lol

Indeed P@ we do. Like candy coated chocolate we are very hard on the outside but melt away on the inside :oops:

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 1:46 pm   
Team Member

dubber wrote:
OK I shall repost since there are so many calls for it as best I can from memory as well as further details that I did not share in the original post....

Mitchie I am proud of you my little brother for taking on such an endeavor especially in such a public manner. It has encouraged me to share with you something Dad told me just before he passed away. He told me that you had gotten so fat that you had disgusted him. Rest assured as well that if he was still here today he would still be feel the same way. Oh and he also said that the money you owed him should go to me so please have it ready this weekend when I see you.

Well struck.

It's a stark contrast to the conversation him and I had just before his passing where we discussed your tiny, girl like physique and inability to defend yourseld physically in any confrontation with me. He was pretty upset that his first born had become the beta to his second born who had taken over the alpha role in the family. I assured him that I would lead strong.

lol.

We are Faaaaawked!. :shock:

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 1:53 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
dubber wrote:

Well struck.

It's a stark contrast to the conversation him and I had just before his passing where we discussed your tiny, girl like physique and inability to defend yourseld physically in any confrontation with me. He was pretty upset that his first born had become the beta to his second born who had taken over the alpha role in the family. I assured him that I would lead strong.

lol.

This makes perfect sense you saying this actually because he told me that you would try to say things like this as he found you untrustworthy and was concerned about what other lies you might say to others. He was very assertive in that you could never replace me for natural reasons and your lying and before he passed annoited me the patriarch of the family. In fact he said that should my untimely passing come to be the head of the family would carry through to my children so start sucking up to Anna bud.

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 2:04 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Well...you guys WIN in the family vs. family thread smashing category....this makes the Valero thread look like a Happy Brithday hugs and kisses thread.

That is CLASSIC shit right there...

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 2:54 pm   
Team Member

....what just happened right there?

PostPosted: February 15th, 2013, 2:59 pm   
Team Member

dubber wrote:
mitchie wrote:
dubber wrote:

Well struck.

lol.

This makes perfect sense you saying this actually because he told me that you would try to say things like this as he found you untrustworthy and was concerned about what other lies you might say to others. He was very assertive in that you could never replace me for natural reasons and your lying and before he passed annoited me the patriarch of the family. In fact he said that should my untimely passing come to be the head of the family would carry through to my children so start sucking up to Anna bud.

This is really interesting... He warned be to be leary of you being upset when the truth finally came out and that you may try to decieve me and others on the subject. He did not mince words...... He told me that he was dying from a broken heart as a result of his disappointment in his eldest son. He did not say that exactly.. But it was perfectly clear that the cancer was incidental... The true cause of death was disappointment.

;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next