It is currently September 28th, 2024, 10:18 am

playing on muskoka...

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 3:15 am   

mitchie wrote:
In fact... My panties are such a big knot... Mostly because I can't ghost rid the whip!

like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0P9-WbzhXU

now that is funny :lol: :roll:

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 3:47 am   

OneCycle wrote:
wow this thread is interesting.......Boomer, Boomer, Boomer..... i really like all the Yamaha's in your video also the long shaft launches you out of the water!! yeah the 21p prop doesnt help either..lol

On the you verses Mitchie note................. did you know mithcie's boat started out as a sail boat ?

no i did not , that is pretty awsome..

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 3:51 am   

the pro v in th evid is acctually a excel.................sleeper lol

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 3:54 am   

i'm going to get my freind with the tv to join the forum hes up north working so he hasnt had a chance to check it out..

PostPosted: August 24th, 2012, 5:10 pm   
Team Member

Boomer, Boomer, Boomer...... You told me that you were "all ears", so I told you what my opinion was. Then.. It was made painfully clear that like a child, you cannot take criticism. You told Dubber to grow a pair and insulted me a few different ways. So. you insulted my boat, my brother and me. Three things that I am pretty fond of. I don't think I need to defend myself among a good number who know me on this site and know that I am not a douche. I am sure you're not either and are just being reactionary... Believe me, My boat has a metric ton of my blood and sweat in it.
Anyways.. I'm done with this sh!t too. If you read the first few of my posts on this thread, I explain myself very clearly with NO attitude intended. So lets move on and get to the boat talk.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2012, 2:10 am   

sorry dude :( you were being a dick,,, i was being a dick, :lol: you said some things i said some things, :x , im over it ,,... now back too boating i hear you built your boat out of a sail boat? pretty steller man,,some day i hope to built one from the ground up too,the sidewinder is my learning tool.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2012, 3:34 pm   
Team Member

I definitely did not build it.... But I re-rigged it and have worked on set up for years. It's the only sail boat that stomps James boat. And it runs 100 as it sits.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2012, 5:42 pm   

mitchie wrote:
I definitely did not build it.... But I re-rigged it and have worked on set up for years. It's the only sail boat that stomps James boat. And it runs 100 as it sits.

100 mph is nuts,,iv only ever wanted to go 70,,,,, im sure once i get there ill want to sell the winder and find a more capable hull too build from. ..i wouldn't say i built my winder but it has alott of work into it,and is far from what you would call a finnished boat,, im just happy it floats, starts, drives and i can call it my own..lol i need to work on setup and get it running better. so far iv done 62,,,and not on video..iv started playing with the trim and the motor is now a few inches higher than in the vid but still needs a 20" mid to get it where it should be, foot throttle, dual cables,trim switch pressure guage,,,list goes on,, and a bunch of time.and advise.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2012, 8:03 pm   
Team Member

BoomerMuskoka wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sHX8vV85dk&feature=youtu.be.....last 4 min is 2 excels messing around ...super sidewinder and charger tv both 225 hp and only a few hours seat time each it is what it is... :lol: :roll:

Boomer. It's momo. I just read that whole thread and got a laugh.

Then I watched the video. Only the first 2 min very the fucking moron was standing on the bow then I stopped.

2 years ago there was a j craft in Bala bay. Right out front of my place. 3 guys were drunk doing the same thing your doing. He fell off. Hit his head and guess what...... Drowned.
These guys were locals lived off 38.

Parents called 911. I was out in the boat, I called the local fire chief cell

To make a long story short myself, and my family and neighbors and the fire department were all out there for hours and hours looking for a body all cause some idiots thought it would be fun to be fucking stupid. And two friends now feel responsible for killing there buddy. And they have to live with that. You get knocked out you sink.... Doesn't matter how many boats you have following you. Chance are you'll be on the bottom by the time they get there

The lake and boats can be a lot of fun. But can also be dangerous. You have to respect it especially when speed is involved. Clearly you have zero respect for them and the people around you. You fall of that boat goes where it wants.

I know if I see you out and about to stay well clear.... Until you get that " I'm a local I know more then these idiots" attitude out of your system. Remember I lives up there for 8 years. I know how it is......

Wouldnt be hard to stay clear, my boats faster and has a merc! :p

Sorry to bring this back up just pissed me off.

And ya it does smell like vijaja over here but that just cause they all have Yamaha's. ( sorry guys I had to say it. :p ). But at the same time I love the smell of a nice vijaja. Hahaha

Cheers

PostPosted: August 28th, 2012, 9:50 pm   

And This is why my mom named me boomer...lol sorry to upset anyone , I am aware of the danger ,,alcohol is never a factor in my boat dont know about you. i am sorry to hear of yet another drowning on muskoka,, ( happens almost every year ) people get drunk go boating and die its just a part of life,,a freind of mine went too jail for a couple years over someone jumping off his bow drunk and hit the prop. so i do understand why everyone got so upset with me,, the last thing i want is too hurt myself or others so ill keep it under control from now on,,first boat first ride got a lil excited,,skip first half of the vid, it gets pretty moronic i agree, after watching the vid i can see alott of things i wont ever do again,,first boat im still learning the laws and the respect thing..im sorry for not listening too mitchie from the start :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next