It is currently July 8th, 2024, 1:19 am

This is a cool video ...... Eh RICK !

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 7:57 pm   
Team Member

Thrash it out boys!! LOL

Let me know if you need somebody to crunch some numbers!

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 8:16 pm   
Nightmare #2

OneCycle wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:

Completely agree James.

The guy would have grabbed his dog(with no PFD) hopped in his boat and hit that wave his buddy said he couldnt...

Just think of how much more fun we'll have this summer being "80's positive" than rick and Mitchies "90's Negative"...

80s positive= a 75mph boat that goes 90..... 90s negative= a 108mph boat that only goes 102 103 respectively

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 8:22 pm   
Team Member

Bahahaha I've missed a bunch today!!!

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 8:33 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

LittleCharger wrote:
Thrash it out boys!! LOL

Let me know if you need somebody to crunch some numbers!

no numbers needed.. we have come to agreement that Ricks 90's Negativity ruins peoples fun.

and as for the Herring ... im going to eye ball it..

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 9:56 pm   
Team Member

James - this prop you are going to work is it done using the same techniques you used to work an aluminum prop to a 30p I believe and then offered in a sweet deal for an STV on S&F?

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 10:19 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

dubber wrote:
James - this prop you are going to work is it done using the same techniques you used to work an aluminum prop to a 30p I believe and then offered in a sweet deal for an STV on S&F?

completely different process dubber. the Aluminum prop i used 1L bottles of Yamalube to hammer it out..

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 10:20 pm   
Team Member

A hammer is the only way to get a Herring to work.. Those guys Don't know anything....
I don't know if you guys remember, but during last year's fall lake Ontario crossing... I used a 42 pitch 6 blade herring that I smashed 3 blades off on. I ran a best of 97mph on the Keller speedo.

And Jordan.. It's not the Yamaha case specifically... It's the big block case regardless of brand. The nice thing is though the Yamahas don't tend to fuck off every 10 hours...

PostPosted: February 7th, 2013, 1:11 pm   
Team Member

SHIVERS wrote:
geez, that damn good for nothing skiboat will run 100 pulling two skiers and some guys worry about there cowl in the wind! what a useless boat! eh!

Shivers.. It is useless for almost everything but competition ski racing. That is a shit ton of weight on the back of a short, light boat... They built and rigged to pull two 200lb dudes up on one ski and run FAST down a river... AND THAT IS IT!

It's about as practical as a F450 ford with turbo mods on 46 inch mzl's.... Cool to look at .. Great for running the Mud bogs and pulling your 41 apache.. But not a Great truck to just go for a Sunday drive in.

PostPosted: February 7th, 2013, 1:35 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

mitchie wrote:
SHIVERS wrote:
geez, that damn good for nothing skiboat will run 100 pulling two skiers and some guys worry about there cowl in the wind! what a useless boat! eh!

Shivers.. It is useless for almost everything but competition ski racing. That is a shit ton of weight on the back of a short, light boat... They built and rigged to pull two 200lb dudes up on one ski and run FAST down a river... AND THAT IS IT!

It's about as practical as a F450 ford with turbo mods on 46 inch mzl's.... Cool to look at .. Great for running the Mud bogs and pulling your 41 apache.. But not a Great truck to just go for a Sunday drive in.

ok so twin yamahas on the back of a Short light boat with two merc lowers dragging through the water goes 100 in a strait line and thats all its good for.....

so why wouldnt the single 300 HP yamaha with a OX66 Coned case on a velaro go 100? your Triad proved that motor and lower can into the 100's ?

and who gives a fuck about turning ?

or practical mid range comfort ?

and another thing... rick told me a million times a smaller pad is faster than a wider pad if its fast enough to be just on the small pad.. well this valero has a 8" pad and yours has like a 12" or something....

300hp and a yamaha ox66 Coned Case proven 103mph and smaller pads are faster.. this will spin a 34 cleaver. hell a vking with less power went 99...

so what the issue?

PostPosted: February 7th, 2013, 4:12 pm   
Team Member

I already told you jim jr. I don't think it did go 99.

Second.... Pad shape is not everything.

Third.... I don't really understand the rest of your argument.

Fourth.. I hope 3pb has a great season on the water and I look forward to running with him. Jordan if you simply look out your dad's window to the left .... You will see my private camp site right on the shore of beautiful Maple Lake.. Lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next