It is currently July 8th, 2024, 12:42 am

This is a cool video ...... Eh RICK !

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 5:17 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

3bilgepumps wrote:

Completely agree James.

The guy would have grabbed his dog(with no PFD) hopped in his boat and hit that wave his buddy said he couldnt...

Just think of how much more fun we'll have this summer being "80's positive" than rick and Mitchies "90's Negative"...

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 5:40 pm   
Team Member

OneCycle wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:

Completely agree James.

The guy would have grabbed his dog(with no PFD) hopped in his boat and hit that wave his buddy said he couldnt...

Just think of how much more fun we'll have this summer being "80's positive" than rick and Mitchies "90's Negative"...

I've been dealing with super positive pipe dreamers like you kids for years... lol.
Why don't you just turbo it the 3.1 .... That might work too.

Stick to what works... You can then enjoy using it instead of being a pseudo engineer that I will mock while on the phone with Richard at 1:30am 12 beers in.

It's fine that people wanna use the old adage "if you're not willing to try new things how can you improve?" But I have become jaded, because I have seen 1000 pipe dreams come to nothing but parts on the floor..... And I have been guilty of it myself.
But I am always super pumped about people pulling off silly ideas.
Even Positive Mitchie has his limits...
As I get older... More and more I would just rather drive/use my motorized shit than work on it...

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 5:51 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

OneCycle wrote:

You'll have WAY more fun...no question....but that boat still ain't get tin' around Mitch lol

BTW...the 80s called and it looks like you guys are in shit....

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MjMCaw4q ... jMCaw4qzjg

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 6:00 pm   
Team Member

DoktorC wrote:
OneCycle wrote:

You'll have WAY more fun...no question....but that boat still ain't get tin' around Mitch lol

BTW...the 80s called and it looks like you guys are in shit....

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MjMCaw4q ... jMCaw4qzjg

I think we're done here. :D

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 6:29 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
And my last point! If the world had more mitchie's and Dok's..... It would spell the end of stupidity forever.

Impossible. Mitchie and Dok are a couple of prototypes, never meant for mass prodcution. During R&D the long term ramifactions of more were not determined nor fully understood so the entire program was scrapped. There will be no more... :lol: :lol:

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 7:03 pm   
Nightmare #2

For the record.... im not sure where the 104 number came from, because obviously that isnt the goal. Goal would be to have a dirty fun boat that would compare to a chevette with small block.

As for the negativity, iv grown up close with rick and his impetuous need to bring a brotha back to "reality". But if we had have been "realistic" racing sleds and i agreed with "mr. negative" I would have been a bit slower than the guys who "owned" the class, where i maybe should have been???

There is no dispute the reason Yamahas go slower is the gearcase. boo, but iv already started filing the sides and other places i think arent needed.

And i have a 36p 5 blade herring coming from one of my real boat niggas that jamescole will be cutting and cupping(with a hammer on the driveway)

It should work real good

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 7:12 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

3bilgepumps wrote:
But if we had have been "realistic" racing sleds and i agreed with "mr. negative" I would have been a bit slower than the guys who "owned" the class, where i maybe should have been???

So what you're saying is that because I challenged you (with what you see as negativity) we/you set world records??? So...My influence caused world records. Furthermore...you're saying I set world records??

Listen guys...I put my pants on just like you...one leg at a time. Of course once my pants are on..I set world records...

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 7:27 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

3bilgepumps wrote:
For the record.... im not sure where the 104 number came from, because obviously that isnt the goal. Goal would be to have a dirty fun boat that would compare to a chevette with small block.

As for the negativity, iv grown up close with rick and his impetuous need to bring a brotha back to "reality". But if we had have been "realistic" racing sleds and i agreed with "mr. negative" I would have been a bit slower than the guys who "owned" the class, where i maybe should have been???

There is no dispute the reason Yamahas go slower is the gearcase. boo, but iv already started filing the sides and other places i think arent needed.

And i have a 36p 5 blade herring coming from one of my real boat niggas that jamescole will be cutting and cupping(with a hammer on the driveway)

It should work real good

I have Big plans for that prop...

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 7:29 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

OneCycle wrote:
3bilgepumps wrote:

It should work real good

I have Big plans for that prop...

Christ...me and Mitch would run 134 and 135 respectively...

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 7:53 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

DoktorC wrote:
Christ...me and Mitch would run 134 and 135 respectively...

it wont work on your boat... I'm designing it to run on as you would say "15' " boat... it would send yours in a violent Cart wheel.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next