It is currently July 5th, 2024, 3:27 am

This is a cool video ...... Eh RICK !

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 1:28 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Ok...the real deal with this thing is that 3bp's already owns the 3.1 and wants to use his own shit in case anything goes wrong. Otherwise I wouldn't have given him the parts to make it a 20". You've all seen the velocity project so you know that his money and attention is focused on his REAL boat...so the project is more about getting on the water CHEAP for next summer rather than proving JC's theories...

Don't let the reality kill the thread though lol....it's not going to see a 2.6 or 100mph lol...but the boat will truck for less than $1000 investment.

James:

1st. if a 245 merc takes a vking in the high 90's then i believe it does 99 with an 250XS
a 245 makes more power than the XS and is like 475lbs lighter....

2nd. Clearly you and rick are made for each other.
ah...ya...great minds and all that

3rd. who knows in till Jordan try's?
we all know this isn't the first vking with a 3L...it'll work fine...it just won't be as balanced or as easy to drive as the smaller motor..

4th. should he not try it because people don't thing it will work? or should he give the general boating community a wealth of information on these new waters he will be testing?
pulease....

5th. once he bolts on his HT stuff minus the porting he will have close too a 300hp and hes already got the Salt water ECU because its a salt water motor.
right...and the two of them will work amazingly well on the velocity...and will provide mind blowing midrange acceleration on the Velcro

6th. Do you think that these guys gave a fuck about logic ???
not relevant

7th. where would the world be with out people trying Bigger, Faster
absolutely true....but again there is nothing new or ground breaking about this setup. It will absolutely provide the show, and the thrill that 3bps desires though

8th. I can Go all Day !
thats NOT what she said :)

9th. 90% of people on scream and fly are just like me and don't know shit about fuck but stuff works out.... so who knows what? where does the internet give anyone accurate knowledge.
yup

10th. Choppers on Challengers.... WRONG... 14" of set back.... WRONG... Bernico's are Nice boats.... WRONG ... where does it end?
Big block motors on 15' boats are faster than small block motors on 15' boats....WRONG

11th. when this Valero Passes you... you can have my shoulder to cry on... or i will lend you some set back.
get your head out of you ass lol.

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 1:40 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
Sixth. That Valero would be alot of fun with a 225 2.6. Or if you want to save money buy Dubber's 200hp barge motor... For CHEAP!

Thats all I got for now.

Oh come on! Stop trying to sell my barge motor. It is technically alls I gots right now in one piece ready to fire. You are just jealous as it has been more reliable and in the family longer than your Mercury Racing Motor :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 1:42 pm   
Team Member

Those twin boats Jamescole are meant for ballsout ski-racing... AND would SUCK for anything else. Period.

I'm talking about dragging a fucking big block case along behing a 15 foot beak boat. That will also be less than ideal. the 245 powered boats have teeny-tiny cases.

Sure... It will float and drive... But it will not be awesome. AND it WILL NOT COME AROUND ME!!!! Dude.. I'm
like 3-0 against Coles and I don't see that changing. :) (that was funny)

And my last point! If the world had more mitchie's and Dok's..... It would spell the end of stupidity forever.

I understand that 3bp just wants to get on the water... And further to that point... I think thats awesome.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 1:53 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

mitchie wrote:
Dude.. I'm
like 3-0 against Coles and I don't see that changing. :) (that was funny)

With all the love in my heart....fuck you Watson :mrgreen:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jqc2C24C4hA

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 1:56 pm   

wow. epic.

Profile Send private message WWW  
 PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 1:58 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

STV builder wrote:
wow. epic.

Don't take it too seriously....unless Mitch tells you to... :lol:

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 2:02 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

mitchie wrote:

And my last point! If the world had more mitchie's and Dok's..... It would spell the end of stupidity forever.

If there were More of you and Rickys.... no performance boat would even see the water... it would just be a bunch of fast Sail boats sitting on Trailers.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 2:18 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

OneCycle wrote:
mitchie wrote:

If there were More of you and Rickys.... no performance boat would even see the water... it would just be a bunch of fast Sail boats sitting on Trailers.

Is that Jamespeak for "I concede..."

I'm not sure why you think Mitch's boat is a sail boat...he's got what?? 20mph on you AND still has seating for 5 :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nauticus-SX9510 ... b8&vxp=mtr

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 2:43 pm   
Team Member

DoktorC wrote:
OneCycle wrote:
mitchie wrote:

I'm not sure why you think Mitch's boat is a sail boat...he's got what?? 20mph on you AND still has seating for 5 :mrgreen:

that 20mph is shrinking!

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 2:49 pm   
Team Member

SHIVERS wrote:
DoktorC wrote:
OneCycle wrote:
mitchie wrote:

that 20mph is shrinking!

We shall see. I will be 50lbs lighter this season. And I will have my very own M.R.S. sperry topsiders.

The thing with the big motors is the cases. I am almost certain that if somehow I could bolt on talonkid's case (my old merc 200 coned case) My boat would run 110 + with my current power.

In the infamous youtube video rick posted above.. He probably has 20hp and 200 + lb weight advantage... But he is trying push a giant vmax case through the water.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next