It is currently July 5th, 2024, 4:24 am

This is a cool video ...... Eh RICK !

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 PostPosted: February 5th, 2013, 10:02 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

LittleCharger wrote:

What? The banter is over!!! :cry:

Surely you jest....

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 5th, 2013, 11:24 am   
Team Member

Just remember the V-King/Valero handles like bike in sand under the best conditions lol
I didn't notice much of a difference between the 20" and 15" as fas as handling goes but I bet a big block would swing around like a grandfather clock in any tupe of slop.

I would love to see a hot Yamofsorts on that thing with a Gayger cut mid.
BADDDASSS

PostPosted: February 5th, 2013, 11:26 am   
Team Member

ps 260's are cheap.
You just have to grab them when TopGun has their winter 'get this shit out of my way' blow out sale.

PostPosted: February 5th, 2013, 1:32 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

p man wrote:
Just remember the V-King/Valero handles like bike in sand under the best conditions lol
I didn't notice much of a difference between the 20" and 15" as fas as handling goes but I bet a big block would swing around like a grandfather clock in any tupe of slop.

I would love to see a hot Yamofsorts on that thing with a Gayger cut mid.
BADDDASSS

sounds like it going to have one of jordans 3.1 on it..... i am VERY pumped about it. it will be fast as shit with big horse power. if anyone can drive it jordans the man to do it..

PostPosted: February 5th, 2013, 3:26 pm   
Team Member

If hes going to run that big block as a 20" motor I strongly recommend that he outfits the boat with trim tabs!

This is a very serious statement...

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 11:32 am   
Team Member

p man wrote:
If hes going to run that big block as a 20" motor I strongly recommend that he outfits the boat with trim tabs!

Alright... I'll weigh in.

First. I love you Pat.

Second. I don't believe that boat is running 99. But I have been proven wrong before.

Third. Just because you can do something or others have done it.. Definitely does not mean you should.

Fourth. BIG gearcases on little boats are gayer than junk.

Fifth. That Valero will NOT run even close to 104mph with a stock OR modded 3.1 (sorry 3bp)

Sixth. That Valero would be alot of fun with a 225 2.6. Or if you want to save money buy Dubber's 200hp barge motor... For CHEAP!

Thats all I got for now.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 12:09 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

mitchie wrote:
p man wrote:

Alright... I'll weigh in.

First. I love you Pat.

Second. I don't believe that boat is running 99. But I have been proven wrong before.

Third. Just because you can do something or others have done it.. Definitely does not mean you should.

Fourth. BIG gearcases on little boats are gayer than junk.

Fifth. That Valero will NOT run even close to 104mph with a stock OR modded 3.1 (sorry 3bp)

Sixth. That Valero would be alot of fun with a 225 2.6. Or if you want to save money buy Dubber's 200hp barge motor... For CHEAP!

Thats all I got for now.

1st. if a 245 merc takes a vking in the high 90's then i believe it does 99 with an 250XS

2nd. Clearly you and rick are made for each other.

3rd. who knows in till Jordan try's?

4th. should he not try it because people don't thing it will work? or should he give the general boating community a wealth of information on these new waters he will be testing?

5th. once he bolts on his HT stuff minus the porting he will have close too a 300hp and hes already got the Salt water ECU because its a salt water motor.

6th. Do you think that these guys gave a fuck about logic ???

7th. where would the world be with out people trying Bigger, Faster

8th. I can Go all Day !

9th. 90% of people on scream and fly are just like me and don't know shit about fuck but stuff works out.... so who knows what? where does the internet give anyone accurate knowledge.

10th. Choppers on Challengers.... WRONG... 14" of set back.... WRONG... Bernico's are Nice boats.... WRONG ... where does it end?

11th. when this Valero Passes you... you can have my shoulder to cry on... or i will lend you some set back.

Jordan, you better make that boat work.....

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 12:41 pm   
Team Member

nobody "I" know said choppers don't work on challengers,they were the prop to run with a single! The only reason they were not tried on the twins is, they didn't make big lefties back in the day! nobody said big setback wasn't good for speed, it just kills the drivability in the rough and porpoises at cruise! The reason you don't like Bernico's is you haven't built your own yet !anybody that doesn't like that twin yami rig you posted is not right in the head!

I think most of us have seen that youtube 330hp viper launch! I don't know anybody who would want to line up beside it! I consider that "out of control"! if somebody is planning on running a boat like that at a sanctioned race I'm sure there will be flack over it!

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 12:54 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

SHIVERS wrote:
nobody "I" know said choppers don't work on challengers,they were the prop to run with a single! The only reason they were not tried on the twins is, they didn't make big lefties back in the day! nobody said big setback wasn't good for speed, it just kills the drivability in the rough and porpoises at cruise! The reason you don't like Bernico's is you haven't built your own yet !anybody that doesn't like that twin yami rig you posted is not right in the head!

I think most of us have seen that youtube 330hp viper launch! I don't know anybody who would want to line up beside it! I consider that "out of control"! if somebody is planning on running a boat like that at a sanctioned race I'm sure there will be flack over it!

what i was saying is Chopper don't work on Challengers. there slow and get out of the hole like a flat back tire on a motorcycle.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2013, 1:15 pm   
Team Member

I don't think there slow on the top end! we ran 77mph with a heavy i/o conversion challenger [full teak engine hatchs,full transom], 12'' gilbracket and 240hp 2.4,just a bolt on and go!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next