It is currently April 16th, 2024, 6:59 am

Boat of the Month Nomination

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 11:37 am   
Team Member

KAL Racing wrote:
JMO but this is probably one of the coolest boats in the Country
This boat needs a little more exposer...She doesn't look her age :mrgreen: Image

Nice Boat - But I'm still amazed that Greg can actually fit in that thing. Kinda like the Astronauts in the Apollo Space Capsules - I guess.

Goes like a Banshee!!!!

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 6:16 pm   
User Requested 1 Month Ban - Denied

Wildcat's New to him V21... stv92's Mod VP... Any Tuff 16' 21' 28'... That big ass Super boat of Dave's... Voters Choice is another good system that seems to work... or is this what we are doing?:)

PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 9:46 pm   
Team Member

KAL Racing wrote:
Voters Choice is another good system that seems to work... or is this what we are doing?:)

Gun slingin'....full on gun slingin' is what we be doing :)

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: January 31st, 2013, 1:05 am   
Team Member

Why doesn't boat of the month go to some of the people not in the calender - those boats technically already get a month and then it promotes the sharing of more boats????

PostPosted: January 31st, 2013, 11:46 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

KAL Racing wrote:
Wildcat's New to him V21... stv92's Mod VP... Any Tuff 16' 21' 28'... That big ass Super boat of Dave's... Voters Choice is another good system that seems to work... or is this what we are doing?:)

i would say Ken that this is more of a discussion about boats that are brought up in the Thread. then the "HPBC Board of directors" makes the choice on the general excitement of a particular boat.

every boat is unique in its own way... For instance Zonkas Poop Brown sidewinder it has some bumps and bruises but because of the driver that boat is awesome because it has a no nonsense i'mma go 73 because i can type of coolness..

its not only about the boat also... the person has a big influence on Boat of the month.... the "HPBC Board of directors" don't just give shit away you have to earn it... lol

PostPosted: January 31st, 2013, 3:25 pm   
Team Member

talonkid wrote:
Why doesn't boat of the month go to some of the people not in the calender - those boats technically already get a month and then it promotes the sharing of more boats????

"its not only about the boat also... the person has a big influence on Boat of the month.... the "HPBC Board of directors" don't just give shit away you have to earn it... lol"

Young TK, good call on insidious, rampant, political BS!!.... It's finally declared you gotta press your nose hard up a Cole Hole to earn BOTM status( sounds like 'bottom', coincidence? don't think so), AND the harder you push, shit to be given away. YUCK!!...You do not want to earn those brown stripes.
Be satisfied keeping boat picture under your pillow or in girlfriends brassiere.

PostPosted: February 1st, 2013, 1:55 pm   
Team Member

Hydroid wrote:
It's finally declared you gotta press your nose hard up a Cole Hole to earn BOTM status( sounds like 'bottom', coincidence? don't think so), AND the harder you push, shit to be given away. YUCK!!...You do not want to earn those brown stripes.
Be satisfied keeping boat picture under your pillow or in girlfriends brassiere.

Am I the only one who just about died when reading this??!! Cole hole?? That kills me!! :D

So... who wins now?? ;)

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 9:56 pm   

Hydroid wrote:
It's finally declared you gotta press your nose hard up a Cole Hole to earn BOTM status( sounds like 'bottom', coincidence? don't think so), AND the harder you push, shit to be given away. YUCK!!...You do not want to earn those brown stripes.

Sooo whooo are the nominees for this month... ;) Did we miss boat of the month for January ?

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 11:01 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

KAL Racing wrote:
Hydroid wrote:

Sooo whooo are the nominees for this month... ;) Did we miss boat of the month for January ?

What ones would you like to see ?

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 11:19 pm   

I don't have any stripes do I ? :shock: LoL
I had not seen the calendar, so I don't know who is not in...
Super Boat Dave has some serious stuff worth viewing or anything we have not seen very much of...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next